Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilli Chinababy - Birmingham  (Read 1351 times)

23 review(s) for LiLi Chinababy (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Neromatrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms good.  Sent text to see if she available. Immediate reply time and price agreed.  £50 for  30 min soapy massage.

Location.  Apartment near tesco express in Birmingham.  A common place used by oriental wgs.

Appearance.  She is a lot older face wise than her pics suggest. In late 30s or even earlier 40s.  Body small tits and probably a size 6.

OK get to the apartment. Magic door trick. Dark as anything in the hall way, she seems very disinterested from the start. I'm led to the bathroom and get into the shower.  Complete let down.  No sensual body on body shower whatsoever. Then led to bedroom. No conversation at all. The massage is so lame I'm getting quite bored. A bit of ass and ball tickling, she does not mutter a word.  Then told to turn over, I ask for oral and it's a extra tenner.  I'm not even fully hard and she starts to blow me.  I can't even feel her lips around me, try to get her to deep throat but not having it. Try to feel her tits and she stays out of reach. Wtf!. Fed up by now, I just take my cock out of her mouth and wank myself off. She just looks away like she wants me to shoot and get out.

Once I'm done it's a rush to get me out the door.  Total waste of money and time. Would I return? No way. 

Offline scutty brown

there was a girl picked up in the NW a few weeks ago who had been tricked and blackmailed into working as a prossie, and Lilli Chinababy in the past has used the same apartments as that girl did.
I'm fairly confident in suggesting that both were controlled by the same gang, and that Chinababy is probably being forced to work as a prossie/masseuse.

Offline PepeMAGA

I've seen the girl a couple of times, sounds like a very different experience to me, and I'd put her age in 20s. Could it have been a B&S? I know someone has said before that a couple of girls use the Lil China Baby profile, though it's been the same girl both times for me.

Offline Neromatrix

I've seen the girl a couple of times, sounds like a very different experience to me, and I'd put her age in 20s. Could it have been a B&S? I know someone has said before that a couple of girls use the Lil China Baby profile, though it's been the same girl both times for me.

Definitely her.  But she looks a lot older than the pics

Offline The Owl

Possible B&S and/or forced prostitution. I think it's time I put this profile on my blacklists.

Thanks for the heads up Scutty Brown and PepeMAGA.

Chickenfry

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline billyjo

Surprised by this review, i've seen her many times and always left more than happy.  I haven't seen her since she stopped offering full service.  I did see another Chinese girl in the same apartment a few months ago and had a very bad experience, left review on here.

Offline Neromatrix

Surprised by this review, i've seen her many times and always left more than happy.  I haven't seen her since she stopped offering full service.  I did see another Chinese girl in the same apartment a few months ago and had a very bad experience, left review on here.

Maybe she had an off day, but I won't be going back

Offline Clicktocollect

I have seen her a couple of times, both good experiences