Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Thai Massage, Swansea  (Read 2832 times)

Secretliaison6969

Went here this afternoon based purely on reviews I’d read

Location - side street not too far from city centre
Parking - can be tricky to find a space in the immediate vicinity

Booked an hours appointment with Anna

Shown to a small room and left to undress while Anna got herself ready.
Was offered a soft, medium or deep massage. Went for the deep

This was possibly the best massage I’ve ever had, at times the pain took my breath away
Anna kneeled and stood pretty much all over me - the pain when she stood on the inside of my thigh.... :scare:
It was a pleasurable pain and she seemed to love doing this and making various bones crack  :D
After being thoroughly massaged to within an inch of my life, with I’m guessing about 20 minutes left she asked me to lie on my back and told me she was going to treat me nicer now !!
Before turning over she had spent a good ten minutes reaching under my legs and oiling and squeezing my balls, and concentrating mainly on the chocolate starfish, inserting an oily finger and full on fingering my asshole....can’t lie, she was awesome at this and it was a fantastic sensation

When on back she expertly teased my balls, shaft and bellend - seeming to know when I was close to cumming and easing off to prolong the climax.
I eventually shot my load as she was teasingly wanking me with one hand and again giving my bum hole a good old finger with the other.
A very intense cum.
She rewarded me with a quick nipple bite before gently cleaning me up.

Vfm - most definitely
Would I return - 100%
Would I recommend- 100%

Can’t think of a better massage with HE that I’ve had.
She is the business

Offline Steelworker

Sounds marvellous. Great description   :thumbsup:

Secretliaison6969

When on front I meant not when on back
Got carried away  :D
For anyone who likes a massage with HE, your life is incomplete until you’ve had the deep massage with ‘bad anna’ as she kept calling herself

Secretliaison6969

She must have had a right eyefull too as she made me proper spread ‘em and even had me in some weird wheelbarrow position at one point  :lol:

Offline Punting_Mad

Yep she certainly knows how to "massage"

Offline Jamez17

Great review mate you should go into advertising,  guess where I'm off when possible,  what did you pay for your hour , did you pay for extras?

Secretliaison6969

Ha ha cheers
I’d booked an hours massage at £40 and a few minutes in she asked had I heard of her, I said yes and she asked did i want a £60 massage with ‘bad Anna’
It would have been foolish to refuse (!)

Offline miloman

Been there numerous times.  Cannot fault Anna, lovely lady and pretty too.  Service as described.

STAR-LORD

Hang on, can I ask is this "Jasmine's mom"? If it is, ForeverHung hold onto whatever you can!  :sarcastic:

Offline Punting_Mad

Yes NW that's Jasmines mum.. Bad Anna..
Apparently off with a bad cold today.. I did try and book

STAR-LORD

Yes NW that's Jasmines mum.. Bad Anna..
Apparently off with a bad cold today.. I did try and book

What a great guess! Fuck I hope he's offline!  :lol:

Sorry to hear you missed out. It'll happen again for you I'm sure.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:18:47 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline foreverhung

When on back she expertly teased my balls, shaft and bellend - seeming to know when I was close to cumming and easing off to prolong the climax.
I eventually shot my load as she was teasingly wanking me with one hand and again giving my bum hole a good old finger with the other.
A very intense cum.

I have no words....... only

Stifler's .. er I mean JASMINES MOM!!!!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:  :dance: :dance:

Call me!

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline poly

Can I just ask he without massage?