Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Serena - Coventry  (Read 1176 times)

9 review(s) for Diamond Serena (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Talbear

External Link/Members Only

Been looking at his one for a while... and finally took the plunge today... all arranged via Text.

Booked Half an hour at a concert st of £60

Well, she’s been reviewed before, but not by many....

Parking was a pain due to residential parking on the streets, though there is a public car park for £3 per hour... I only had £2.70 :dash:

Usual behind the door trick having navigated the appt security codes, and met with a 5’6 ish girl with mousy hair... definitely the girl in the photos but not quite as made up... a little plainer but still attractive.

She took control from the off which I liked... not full on DFK, but lots of nibbling... all very good.

She really took the lead on grinding me to start with, then once we’d took her robe off she unleashed a fantastic, really nice pair of tits.

Lots of stroking and kissing continued, then having had a little play with her clit I went down south and gave her oral...

Nice landing strip and lovely taste.... she then asked me to stand, out a Johnny on me and pushed me back onto the bed...

Have to admit I was loving playing he completely submissive role..!!!

She then climbed on top and continuously rode me slowly and deeply, and hen stopped when she sensed I was about to pop....

This went on for ages, and was a huge turn on... she was sopping wet (no lube which was nice) and I was about to explode...

After a while she demanded that I climb on top and fuck her... and how could I say no..!!!

Performed the deed and it was all over very quickly following the slow intense build up I had enjoyed.

Had a shower, and when I glanced at the clock realised that I had been there nearly an hour..!!

£60 punt, amazing deep penetrative ride... very happy boy...

I will return..!!!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:36:06 pm by Talbear »

Offline slimjim82

Nice review!
How was she with her tits being handled/sucked? They look quite impressive!
Does she give good oral, you fail to mention that!?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:13:56 pm by slimjim82 »

Offline Talbear

She’s fine with her boobs being handled....

Didn’t have oral... things were going so we jumped straight into sex... didn’t even realise until afterwards.

To be honest the whole punt just flowed brilliantly

Offline mr.bluesky

Good report Talbear  :thumbsup: she certainly looks stunning in her adultwork profile, is she as good looking in the flesh ? She says on her profile she enjoys receiving oral but no mention of giving it which would be a shame if she doesn't do it.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:58:33 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline happypunt

Good report Talbear  :thumbsup: she certainly looks stunning in her adultwork profile, is she as good looking in the flesh ? She says on her profile she enjoys receiving oral but no mention of giving it which would be a shame if she doesn't do it.

Her last two reviews she did OW.
I like the sound of this lady. On to HL she goes.
Thanks for the review op.

Offline Talbear

She is plainer in the flesh.. she has a wicked smile !!

I’d say she is definitely attractive... but more natural than her pictures portray her as

Offline smiler999

Booked up for this one. Have always liked those working from this place.