Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham  (Read 2612 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Contact Details: A quick couple of texts to confirm availability and services required.

Venue: City Centre apartment, not far from Broad Street. Easy to find and plenty of on street paid parking.

Meeting: Arrived a bit earlier than anticipated, called and was given the apartment number. Knocked on the door, usual magic opening door.
Ushered into the main room. Asked to remove my coat which she hung up. Sat down on the sofa and offered a chocolate. A quick chat on how the session should progress. Off with the clothes face down on he massage table. I had asked first for a proper massage, as I felt I needed it. Very good massage, got rid of all the knots and tension.
I had asked for some spanking, in hindsight, perhaps I should have specified light spanking, because it was very hard and firm. As I asked her to be dominant she was very firm with me, asking me to count the number of spanks up to 50. and if I miscounted or said I wanted more was wrong the count restarted. After getting it wrong a couple of times and the spanking was very hard I asked to stop.
Flipped over on to my front. I had asked for a little Tie and Tease. "But how can you have a little" she said, so ended up having a lot of tease.
She has magic hands, not sure how she works that magic with them, but it was top notch. A few smacks to the balls every now and again and another when I came without permission.
Finished up with a quick shower, and has my stomach was grumbling was offered a few extra chocolates before I went on my way.
All in all top notch entertainment from Lola, but my next visit I will ask for lighter spanking, as my buttocks were quite red and stinging still a couple of days later, and it could be awkward explaining to my other half where those marks came from.
Definitely will return.

Offline Littlefoot

MarcT

:drinks: Marky  :thumbsup:

So let me get this right... You got slapped, teased, yanked and fed   :yahoo:  On to the HL she goes  :thumbsup: This Lola sounds bloody marvelous  :lol: :lol: :D 

The quest continues

Offline Dick Cheese

LOL...if you ask Lola to be dominant,she let's you have it.Been there done that  :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

:drinks: Marky  :thumbsup:

So let me get this right... You got slapped, teased, yanked and fed   :yahoo:  On to the HL she goes  :thumbsup: This Lola sounds bloody marvelous  :lol: :lol: :D 

The quest continues

Just don't ask her to hit you hard as I did  :scare: :scare:

Ask her to be nice to you!  :D :lol: :D

Offline DAlpine1980

NOW that is an experience. Sounds enjoyable

Online Kerosene

Spank and wank? That's a term we all need to start using.

And something I need to try.

Offline Shybloke250

Another great review for her. She's high on my hotlist but I will probably need to wait until the new year now as I've got a few punts in the diary for the next month or so already.

Offline Romney

I saw Lola when she was still in London,and I thought she did offer a really good tie and tease.

The one thing I would say is she did a little breath play with me when I was tied where she put her hand over my nose and mouth while she was wanking me, and i didn’t enjoy that at all.  She stopped immediately when I asked her to, but with all the comments about her dom side, I think it’s worth letting other punters know that she might go a bit further than you’re expecting or comfortable with, so it’s probably a good idea to let her know at the start what your limits are...

Offline Neromatrix

70 ph seems amazing, is that the all in fee or is it more for he

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

70ph all in fee. Top notch entertainment for an hour.

Offline Neromatrix

70ph all in fee. Top notch entertainment for an hour.

Thanks bud, called her twice today, but just rang out. Will try tomorrow