Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru massage in Berkshire  (Read 6117 times)

Offline Swinglow

Hi guys,

Fairly new member here. Having seen some videos I'm keen to try the Nuru experience. Does anyone know of any ladies who offer this in the Berkshire, Reading area?

Cheers

J

Louise 100% British

Bracknell 67

I too would love to have a sensual Nuru massage and Leticia does provide this service - but at £220 for an hour!  £150 for an hour's punt is the very top end of my budget and only if the prossie is a seriously good service provider, so for £220 - I'm out  :thumbsdown:

Offline finn5555

I too would love to have a sensual Nuru massage and Leticia does provide this service - but at £220 for an hour!  £150 for an hour's punt is the very top end of my budget and only if the prossie is a seriously good service provider, so for £220 - I'm out  :thumbsdown:

Deluded with those prices  :wackogirl:

Louise 100% British

Deluded with those prices  :wackogirl:

Didn't know she charged that much.  I don't understand why it's so much more expensive.

Offline skittish

Didn't know she charged that much.  I don't understand why it's so much more expensive.

Nuru Gel costs about £20 per massage apparently, so naturally you need to bung on an extra £100 to cover this.  :P

Louise 100% British

Nuru Gel costs about £20 per massage apparently, so naturally you need to bung on an extra £100 to cover this.  :P

Yes, makes sense   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:24:48 am by Louise 100% British »

Offline Swinglow

220 quid an hour !!!  :scare:
I shall keep looking, let me know if you find anything  :drinks:

Offline Swinglow

Maybe I'll just go for soapy body to body....will see who I can find....

tonguelovermike

I don't understand why it's so much more expensive.
It's supply and demand. Every business charges as much as it can get. The market drives the price.
I would love a Nuru massage but you have to be very rich :(.