Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Amy - Coventry  (Read 1195 times)

11 review(s) for  Busty Amy (4 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for __Busty__AMY (4 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5632912) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline banquet1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

15 min meet (£40) in Nov 2017.

All comms were by phone, and I was round within an hour of first calling. She speaks perfect English, with a cute accent. Works from a pretty standard terraced house in CV2 (the one all touring Polish WGs seem to use).

She is really short (about 5') and very attractive. The pics are accurate, although I would say she has a few more (tasteful) tattoos now, and her tits are probably better in real life.

Giving it a neutral as she just didn't seem into it. The small talk before and after was fine, and she was flirty and happy. The act itself though just felt like it was missing something.

When asked, she said she kissed. However, when I went in for a kiss I just got a peck on the lips. Didn't pursue this further. The OWO was half hearted and not deep at all. The highlight though was getting her to ride me with those amazing tits in my face. That redeems it!

This meet though was very much a neutral, could easily sum it up with "meh". I probably wouldn't visit her again though, but YMMV.

MarcT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

15 min meet (£40) in Nov 2017.

All comms were by phone, and I was round within an hour of first calling. She speaks perfect English, with a cute accent. Works from a pretty standard terraced house in CV2 (the one all touring Polish WGs seem to use).

She is really short (about 5') and very attractive. The pics are accurate, although I would say she has a few more (tasteful) tattoos now, and her tits are probably better in real life.

Giving it a neutral as she just didn't seem into it. The small talk before and after was fine, and she was flirty and happy. The act itself though just felt like it was missing something.

When asked, she said she kissed. However, when I went in for a kiss I just got a peck on the lips. Didn't pursue this further. The OWO was half hearted and not deep at all. The highlight though was getting her to ride me with those amazing tits in my face. That redeems it!

This meet though was very much a neutral, could easily sum it up with "meh". I probably wouldn't visit her again though, but YMMV.

Thanks for the review Banquet  :drinks: I still have Amy in my HL but been a bit distracted and not in the area.  :unknown: Can you confirm if you meant to select Positive or Neutral please? If it's a Neutral then let Admin know and they maybe able to change the rating.

The quest continues

Offline banquet1

Thanks for the review Banquet  :drinks: I still have Amy in my HL but been a bit distracted and not in the area.  :unknown: Can you confirm if you meant to select Positive or Neutral please? If it's a Neutral then let Admin know and they maybe able to change the rating.

The quest continues

Thanks for flagging that up - it was meant to be neutral. I'll let Admin know. Cheers!