Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Su - Chinese Medicine Centre, Rugeley  (Read 1497 times)

G1989

First punt, for what ifs worth. Played it safe with a visit to Su, not really interested in much more than a FBSM with HE so seemed a good place to start!

We’re all aware of Su by now I’m sure, there are plenty of other reviews so I’m sure nothing I say will really add anything but here we go!

Comms: Very good. Rang at 9:30 this morning, booked a half hour massage for 10:30. English was very good.

Turned up a few minutes early and was asked to wait which is fine, I sat on a bench at the end of the road until I saw the previous punter leave.
Went back and was showed straight into the room which is very small with a massage bed pushed against the wall.

The massage itself was fairly lacklustre but I think Su is aware that people aren’t going for the massage itself.
About 10 mins in she started oiling up the backside and getting stuck in with plenty of contact with the tackle, confirming what was to come.
Loads of oil and reaching under which was really nice and got me ready for The HE. Turned over and she wasted no time in going to work on the c+b and she really knows what she’s doing! Within a couple of minutes she had me climbing the walls. Cleaned me up, waited for me to get dressed and then charged £25 for the privilege which is really good VFM in my opinion.

The negatives:
She answered the phone twice during the massage to give someone directions who was turning up after me (although she did cancel a third call during The HE)
A guy turned up 10 mins into my half hour and was shouting to her through the door which was a bit off-putting but not her fault, she quickly nipped out and told him to wait but I was aware of him constantly coughing so was mindful to be quiet at the point of no return which could of done without.

All in all a very well spent £25, I will definitely be a regular visitor to Su!

Offline connor0368

I went for another pinch last week with strange results.
When I called and asked could I come straight away I was told yes, when I got there 5 mins later there were two old blokes sitting in the small room and Sue was in the back making them a cup of tea. I really didn’t enjoy standing there for 2/3 mins feeling awkward.
Sue arrived out from the back and ushered me into the little room but when she opened the door she realised that she hadn’t put the last chaps tissues in the bin yet.
Anyway I thought she looked the hottest I’ve seen her look and would of loved a feel but got my hand slapped away forcefully a few years ago so no point.

The wank was the best I’ve had, fuck she had me going bananas, scratching her nails down my cock, stoping and starting, the best I’ve had in ages almost like she was enjoying it and for £25 it can’t be beaten. I just wish she’d look at me or my cock instead of the wall 😃