Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss kisser - Walsall - M6 - Junction 10  (Read 4296 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Kisser (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Zuko1386

External Link/Members Only

So after breaking the duck this week, I thought fuck it, its Christmas! (Nearly)

I decided to knock another one off the HL, choice solely based on her arse!  :D

Rate
£140 for the hour, extra £30 for anal if wanted, but I skipped this time round

Comms
Initial comms via email on AW, answered quickly and flirtily. Later comms done by text message up until point of meet

Chain hotel just off junction 10 of the M6. Clean, modern, decent rooms

First impressions
No face pics on her AW profile, so it was a roll of the dice based on her big ass alone! Pleasant face, looks possibly a little older than the age stated. Decent body too, definitely could have been far worse. Really friendly and smiley right off the bat!

The Meet
Brief chat, Papers stashed down to business. I sat on the bed as she started performing a strip tease, not really my bag combined with every so often hearing "ooo baby, you like that?" That's quite enough of that malarkey!
I got  up and pushed her onto the bed, lots of DFK, wandering hands and moans (which were far more convincing than the oooo baby strip tease!). Knickers off for some reverse oral and rimming! I slipped a finger and was surprisingly tight, working my way up to another as I ate her pussy and arse! Flipped her onto all fours so I could get a good view of that nice big arse and carry on eating it while she played with her clit! Before long  she came with her fingers in her pussy, my tongue in her arse and my cock in my hand!
Now it was her turn, shelay me on the bed, licking and biting my nipples working her way down until my balls were in her mouth and a cheeky finger started tickling my arse! Not sure how I felt about it but I went with it!!! Before long her tongue was  at my arse as she wanked my now rock solid cock! She worked her way up my shaft before dribbling all over my clock and balls and taking me in her mouth!!! Very good technique with lots of attention to the balls still! This went on for a while before I felt the familiar feeling and filled we mouth! She proceeded to swallow the lot, which was nice as I wasn't expected as it's not on her likes!
Quick clean up and we chat about a bit of bollocks for 10 minutes or so before she turned her attention to still semi awake manhood. Couple of minutes attention and he was ready to rumble. She made a comment about cloning my cock and taking it home with her! All lip service but again, compliment taken!
On with the hood to start with some mish, slowly at first at her request until she got used to it. Before long the legs were over my shoulders and I was dropping it in like I was digging for China! Pounded away for what seemed like forever, whilst she played with her clit! She uttered the words that every man likes to hear "I'm guna cum!" Sensing the end was nigh, I switched to defcon 4 and sent it home. Both cumming at a similar time! (If she didn't, I believed the act).

Off with the rubber before cleaning up and just talking about more general rubbish, which probably took us to about an hour and fifteen. Not a bad days work!

Overall
Good comms, pleasant woman, solid 6/10 facially, body 7/10, nice big arse if you're into that! Decent oral and a very responsive shag

Would I go back?
Initially I'd have said probably not, but the promise of anal for no extra charge on my return visit could twist my arm!

Might take a few more days off before the next one! Or not!  :dance:

MarcT

Nice review Zuko  :drinks: have to agree, that arse looks good  :music:

The quest continues