Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LillyGFE Warrington  (Read 806 times)

Offline Hurricane88

Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this one? Been back and forth over visiting her over the last week. Profile fairly new.

Any info would be appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

Offline knickersorf

I tried a few weeks ago but her replies suggested she valued herself particularly highly. She was evasive about availability and she gave me the feeling she would be doing me a favour if she was to see me. I also recall some nonsense about her only accepting bookings if you mentioned her favourite film so as to prove you had read her profile - WTF!

As a result, I parked the idea and went elsewhere. Since then I see she has started listing her availability days/times but on a less positive note (for me), a pic has been added to her gallery (white bra) which suggests she is a 'big blobby woman' - not ideal in my view. That said her boobs still look inviting so still a strong maybe for me  :D

Offline Hurricane88

Appreciate that,  yes I know what you mean but she does have a lovely pair indeed.

standoff

Appreciate that,  yes I know what you mean but she does have a lovely pair indeed.

But size 16 too chunky,I think

Offline batmandk

Visited in Daresbury hotel last week, not posted a review yet.

Messed me about a bit with the comms as hadnt checked in to hotel and there was a delay, I nearly walked.
BBW, early 20s, quite new to the game so not jaded (started a couple of months ago she reckons).
Good OWO skills, swallows, appeared to enjoy the punt.

Would visit again.
Banned reason: Smart arse with no reviews in 6+ years.
Banned by: daviemac