Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Lupus - Cambridge  (Read 853 times)

12 review(s) for Laura Lupus (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline WASA38

My experience accords pretty much with  that of other reviewers.

Laura was pleasant enough although no beauty; I would have found her much more attractive with long hair as depicted in  an earlier review.

She undressed me, kissed but not deeply and started by sitting on my face and presenting me with her remarkably protruding and wet clit and labia. This would have been bliss apart from a very faint musky odour. After a fairly brief but vigorous session of licking and sucking Laura squirted copiously a couple of times into my mouth, over my face and on to the bedspread . We proceeded to oral on me and I managed to cum in spite of her having applied a condom of  seriously inadequate girth.

During the proceedings I had one finger in her anus and one, then two, then three and finally four in her beautifully wet and very tight vagina , all of which she seemed to enjoy  if in a rather passive way.

With a new and similarly over- tight condom a session of vaginal intercourse followed. This was doubtless facilitated by my earlier ingestion of 75 mg of sildenafil but there was to be no second cumming.

At this point I requested anal but time was running short so it was politely and understandably refused. Had I booked an hour it would unquestionably been available.

There was an element of clock-watching (very large wall clock at end of bed) and I departed at exactly the 30 minutes.

Summarising, a very fair vfm experience but with one minor con, ie perfunctory kissing and one , for me, major one. The all-pervasive stink , particularly in the corridor but unmistakable in the room made me leave with a churning gut, reaching for my glacier mints and a fresh cold drink. It lingered in my mouth and nostrils for a good hour. Should a few pets really cause this ? It smelt more as though an earlier punter had got over-excited, passed away and been hidden to rot under the floorboards. Hence the Neutral rather than Positive rating.

I fancy seeing Laura again but it would have to be an outcall.

I   

Offline Students Notebook

Lovely review, thank you. I will keep well away, the smell of Rowland Rat or is it a dead punter under the floor, has put me off. As has the musty smell of her pussy.

75 mg of Daddies Little Helper ??

I only take 25 mg and yesterday it was ROCK HARD. I thought I was 18 again.

Keep up the good work with the reviews, I look forward to more.

S.N.

Offline WASA38

Thanks SN. Maybe I should cut it back to 50 mg. I do get a bit of a headache for the rest of the day and I suspect that it reduces sensitivity.

I didn't find the faint muskiness down below discouraging; dare I say it, maybe even a bit arousing.