Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Kirsty, St Albans  (Read 1552 times)

1 review(s) for English Kirsty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

ancientmariner

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

This was a short notice half-hour punt. Saw her availability at 2.15, phoned at 2.30 and arranged a meeting for 3.30. I live not a million miles away so fired up the outboard motor and away we went.

Location: a quiet anonymous street of modern apartment blocks, felt safe, easy parking. I phoned for the number, was buzzed in and was in her flat in a couple of minutes. The flat was clean and tidy, as was she.

Appearance: about 5ft 5 ins (at last, someone shorter than me), long straight hair, streaked ash-blonde, slight tummy on her, otherwise well proportioned with nice natural tits (in other words, a perfectly normal woman's body), attractive face. She was dressed in bra and pants with a wrap-around, plus hold ups.

Cost: £80 for half an hour. I initially forgot to give it to her. She said don't bother, pay me afterwards, which I did.

Services: active, friendly and attentive. I was greeted with a kiss which developed into FK, but not DFK, and this was repeated throughout the meeting.  She asked me what I liked doing. I almost starting talking about sailing, then realised what she meant. I mentioned my favourites of giving oral and rimming.

So we started off with RO, coupled with my usual practice of inserting fingers in each of the lower holes. This went down well and she gave a quite convincing appearance of having a shuddering orgasm. Was it faked? Who knows? Note that she does not offer anal but is happy with a well lubricated little finger. She then obligingly lifted up her nice, clean bum so that I could give her a good rimming.

Then onto OWO. She was excellent at this, paying arrention to shaft and balls, with no teeth involved. She performed a prostate massage, for which she put on a latex glove. As she snapped on the glove, I thought she was going to search for contraband but luckily it was a much more pleasant experience.

On with the mac. We started with cowgirl and then moved to missionary, on which I came to a satisfactory conclusion.

Summary: I liked her and found her an attractive young woman - 39 is about right - who provides a good service. She mentioned she would be moving in the next few weeks but will remain in the same general area.

Washed my hands, leapt into the speedboat and sailed home!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 11:49:32 am by ancientmariner »

Offline NelsonH

Thanks for posting this.  I've been looking at this woman.