Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: StunningAnna - Coventry  (Read 1887 times)

1 review(s) for StunningAnna (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline no2punter

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Prefers calls to texts even after initial call has been made. Otherwise ready at time agreed, no problems or delays.

Terraced house in a fairly seedy area in Coventry. Interior slightly messy, but the bedroom's conveniently right by the door.

Rate
£90 for half hour with £10 extra for OWO.

First impressions
Facially average, very impressive body wise, small breasts with perky nipples, nice plump black arse (which I imagine is the main attraction if you're going to see her). Young girl - her AW says 22, which seems accurate. London accent.

The Meet
Shy at first but warmed up. Started with light kissing, then OWO, which she did fairly well, nice and sloppy. Then got the condom on and went through mish, doggy, cowgirl. Very submissive girl so you have to take the initiative with her, but she takes it well. Came on her body.

Return
Probably, she's the best you'll get in Coventry if you want a young ebony.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 11:10:20 am by no2punter »

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

Excellent review sir.

I saw Anna during the summer and whilst I thought she was a fair punt, I wouldn’t return at the advertised £90 per half hour plus £10 for owo.

Offline no2punter

Excellent review sir.

I saw Anna during the summer and whilst I thought she was a fair punt, I wouldn’t return at the advertised £90 per half hour plus £10 for owo.

Yeah, the price is a bit much. Then again, there's not that many alternatives in her age range in the Coventry area.