Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worth putting on a credit card!!!!!!  (Read 1294 times)

Online Redskin

External Link/Members Only

I know she’s expensive, but if she was closer I would seriously pay for a duo with miss more and miss Austin  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

I know she’s expensive, but if she was closer I would seriously pay for a duo with miss more and miss Austin  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

You've got more money than fekin sense RS................ :scare: :scare: :scare:

Plus if your "Right in the Heed" I know where there's a hospital full of ya mates............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Slaine

No fuckin chance from me even at half that stupid price  :dash:

Offline CELICA GT

No fuckin chance from me even at half that stupid price  :dash:
Ditto, i would rather walk around Heathrow with a nail in my shoe than pay those prices  :sarcastic:

Offline Zeusthedoc

mate

if you're ever considering putting a punt on credit, you need to walk away!

Offline nerascal

Those prices are laughable, you're insane to even consider paying that. There's much hotter around for a fraction of that price.

Offline threechilliman

mate

Completely agree.

Offline threechilliman

Those prices are laughable, you're insane to even consider paying that. There's much hotter around for a fraction of that price.

You can find similar filth levels for far, far less. I found ine that would make Frau Moore blush....

Online Redskin

Yes it’s a higher price but as a one off, and really fancy a go on miss more. Yes big price but I think she would be worth it.

But each to their own and it would be a one off lol. It’s a shame she dosnt come closer lol

Online Redskin

mate

It was a hypothetical credit card, as the mrs would find out  :lol:

Offline shaft10

to many miles on the clock anyway

Offline Sar-Major

to many miles on the clock anyway

Whoa!!!! There's many a good tune played on an "Owld Fiddle".................Look at me... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline shaft10

Whoa!!!! There's many a good tune played on an "Owld Fiddle".................Look at me... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Aye but I wouldn't be looking to test drive you S-M    :sarcastic:  :D :D

Offline Sar-Major

Aye but I wouldn't be looking to test drive you S-M    :sarcastic:  :D :D

THANK FUCK for that, me arse is staying a "Virgin"................. :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Slaine

Yes it’s a higher price but as a one off, and really fancy a go on miss more. Yes big price but I think she would be worth it.

But each to their own and it would be a one off lol. It’s a shame she dosnt come closer lol

Mate, your money n all but really?? ... I think you need your head looking at  :lol:

You'd have a go at her who's nowt to look at imo for £350hr or hours getting your balls drained with one of the NE's finest such as Alizee21  :dancegirl:

Offline CELICA GT

Mate, your money n all but really?? ... I think you need your head looking at  :lol:

You'd have a go at her who's nowt to look at imo for £350hr or hours getting your balls drained with one of the NE's finest such as Alizee21  :dancegirl:
I'm with you Slaine, I've looked at her AW pics and she looks so false and I bet the punt would be false as well :(  Alizee is quite the opposite as everything about her is so natural and she also happens to be stunning  :thumbsup: in the interest of impartiality, there are many other top girls he could choose from for less than half the price .  :hi:

northernsky

Can't you just wait until her fuck truck comes round again?  :lol: