Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English College Babe  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Christos

Got nowhere else to go with this, so thought I'd ask on here.

Been lurking here a while. I'm into dark girls with sweet natalie being my current favourite. I'm not especially prolific but been doing this 5 years now so I suppose I've seen more than most.

Don't have a review to post but instead a cautionary tale maybe. I'm sure some will just think "what an eejit" but still I do have a burning question I need answered and one or more of you might be able to help.

3 years ago now I booked a girl on AW called English College Babe. She was pretty with an amazing bod. Tiny, athletic yet busty too. Also seemed keen. I met her second time for a drink near Euston. She didn't want to be paid. Instead, to my initial disbelief, she expressed interest in a relationship. I was wary being 20 years older. I also pointed out that I would struggle to replace her once any relationship ended, but she would have no such problem. She was quite insistent, explaining that large age gaps were common in relationships in her family.

So we started "dating". I use inverted commas as pretty soon "shit got weird". We lived on opposite sides of London. Me South, her North. We'd see each other for 2 or 3 days in a row then she'd go missing for up to 2 weeks. Simply not turn up leaving me initially concerned, then angry then puzzled when she'd get back in touch and being hugely apologetic. Eventually she confided in me that she had mental health issues which meant she had to lock herself away from the world on "bad days". Initially I bought it, partly "blinded by the bod", but also she had detailed stories about her childhood which I believed and could see might leave her with "issues".

She did need money occasionally, but not much. She did tell some obvious lies too. Against that she told me her real name and the names of people in her life (which I know are genuine), and quite a lot of personal stuff which I'm fairly sure was true. We also slept together without protection quite a lot. I know why I did this. Couldn't help myself. Why she did it I do not know, except that when her challenged her about infidelity she used the fact that we didn't use protection as evidence of her faithfulness. Again I accepted this, but in hindsight I can see it's a nonsensical argument.

She even moved into my flat at one point (not where I lived but a flat I was planning to sell), which proved to be the end point as she was often not comfortable with me being there. It was too much and I decided not to be strung along any more. Initially I didn't miss her much, but over time I missed her more as the memory of the crap faded whilst the physical stuff stayed annoyingly vivid. If I'm being honest I'd say I still miss her today.

But here's the thing. I don't want her back. I know she'd destroy me. What I want is to know if I was an idiot to believe the tales of mental illness etc. I want to know if she had multiple "benefactors" on the go at the same time. Her profile is gone now but she had 5 reviewers, and 4 of them (including me until very recently) were not rated again after seeing her. My suspicion is that she was possible seeing all 4 of us at the same time.

I reckon if my suspicion is right then amongst the users of this site is someone with a very similar story. I suppose what I really want is to have the suspicion confirmed so I can just add her to the "lying whore" column and move on.

Anyone?

Jay-Jay

Just hang on a minute mate......I'm sure you'll be receiving some sage advice anytime now  :crazy:

Jay

Offline 381stBG

TLDR. What a load of fucking crap

milo

I could well believe the tales of mental illness.

Did you not suspect this or other problems after this "She didn't want to be paid. Instead, to my initial disbelief, she expressed interest in a relationship."?

You were initially wary, I wonder why the wariness didn't continue.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:17:13 pm by milo »

Offline Christos

It's easier in hindsight. I was blinded but what I wanted to be true.

And she was quite convincing with the distress etc.

Maybe I should point out that 5 years is a long time, and quite a lot of girls. I only fell for one. If it was an act, it was quite a good one.

Offline MilleMiglia

If this is indeed genuine, then you displayed a disturbing level of naivety, and got off very lightly. 

Offline hungrypunt

Quite common but the best advice can be seen in this short clip

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:22:56 am by hungrypunt »

Offline Christos

I appreciate that some people can’t help themselves with giving advice. Schoolmistress types. Wonderful stuff. But lessons are best learnt from experience and you’d be safe to assume that I learnt everything I needed to from this, 3 years ago.

Offline MancSean

dude best advice is to let it go and get on with your life. What does it matter if she was playing you or not. it's over now and hopefully you would have learnt not to get involved with mentally unstable prostitutes again.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I appreciate that some people can’t help themselves with giving advice. Schoolmistress types. Wonderful stuff. But lessons are best learnt from experience and you’d be safe to assume that I learnt everything I needed to from this, 3 years ago.

Why post this crap on here if you don't want any comments.   :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Just hang on a minute mate......I'm sure you'll be receiving some sage advice anytime now  :crazy:

Jay

I can hear the sound of people biting their tongue.

I had to stop reading. Too fucking sad.

Offline Marmalade

Got nowhere else to go with this.

So you thought you'd use UKP as your personal fucking trashbin...?

bigmanbigman

The full story is bipolar
Look it up on
Topix questions on goggle.

Offline shagmore

In a nut shell.

Bollocks, bollocks and more bollocks.

What a load of fucking crap, you don't half think a lot of yourself.

You post, but can't take the replies.  :dash:

Offline Christos

Nah. I can take replies.

But so far they’re statements of the obvious. Naive yes, doomed to failure etc etc. All accepted all true. Not much point in posting them other than to present oneself as superior, worldly etc.

The frozen video restates my own point, but at least has the virtue of being amusing.

A lot of pent up anger on here. Feel free to get it out. Helps keep the thread on the board. Asking “why post?”, presumably doesn’t buy that it’s genuine. The reason for the post is explicitly stated in the post.

Offline Dylanbob

So you fucked a pretty girl with a tidy bod 20 years younger than you for a bit. Did BB, I prosume didn't catch anything? Paid barely any money.

and you're sad? should be using those tissues for something else mate.

Offline shagmore

If thats what you think, then why the fuck are you on this site. You are expecting people to say these things so you just want to blow smoke up your own arse.
Get over it, Get a life, move on

milo

The reason for the post is explicitly stated in the post.
I think these are the reasons for your post (hopefully I've got this right) -

"What I want is to know if I was an idiot to believe the tales of mental illness etc."
I think people may have answered this.

"I want to know if she had multiple "benefactors" on the go at the same time. Her profile is gone now but she had 5 reviewers, and 4 of them (including me until very recently) were not rated again after seeing her. My suspicion is that she was possible seeing all 4 of us at the same time."
We don't know the girl. How can we know if she had multiple benefactors? You are in the best position to answer that.

"I reckon if my suspicion is right then amongst the users of this site is someone with a very similar story. I suppose what I really want is to have the suspicion confirmed so I can just add her to the "lying whore" column and move on."
You are hoping that one of her other reviewers will identify themselves and confirm that their experience was the same as yours. Do you really need that to move on from her? I would have thought you know enough from your own experience, already.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 12:28:19 pm by milo »

Offline shagmore

Maybe if he had posted a bit more, and offered reviews since going in Aug 2015, instead of leaching from the site, we might be a little more susceptible to him, but alas he didn't and hasn't so fuck him.
 :dash:

bigmanbigman

Its the standard bipolar girl story.

Offline munterhunter

Fuck me...pass me an paracetamol! I hardly think this is the forum for this the OP might be better seeing a therapist.
One thing is certain whatever you post there's a good chance you might get a robust and cynical response..and if you do then you can't really complain.

bigmanbigman

Same old
memory of the crap faded whilst the physical stuff stayed annoyingly vivid.

Offline Christos

To MancSean - I hate the fact that I will never know. It’s that simple.

To those who think I’m boasting. There is no sense of pride here only embarrassment and irritation. It surprises me that I’m still irritated by not knowing, but I am. I knew I’d get abuse but thought I’d risk it to see if I’d get an answer. Instead it looks like I’ll die wondering.

Milo - if the starting premise is that no one here knows the girl then obviously the exercise is futile.

Shagmore - you’re right. I have leeched for a while. I deserve the abuse.

I apologise to those of you who feel I’ve wasted your time. Not my intention. I won’t post on this thread again.

Offline hungrypunt

To MancSean - I hate the fact that I will never know. It’s that simple.

To those who think I’m boasting. There is no sense of pride here only embarrassment and irritation. It surprises me that I’m still irritated by not knowing, but I am. I knew I’d get abuse but thought I’d risk it to see if I’d get an answer. Instead it looks like I’ll die wondering.

Milo - if the starting premise is that no one here knows the girl then obviously the exercise is futile.

I apologise to those of you who feel I’ve wasted your time. Not my intention. I won’t post on this thread again.
Dont let us put you off. We are all wary bud. Just dont post shit like this...

doinkers

Presume you did go and get the all-clear? Because it's highly unlikely that you were the only one going in raw.

Clearly either mentally ill or she was going for the long-con. Probably a bit of both, but I doubt she's given you a second thought since.

LICKER99

O.P.    It may be that you have got the responses you have because some might think you are trying to find out the girls present whereabouts from a fellow

punter for the wrong reasons. Good luck in your recovery though if your post is genuine.

Offline MilleMiglia

Presume you did go and get the all-clear? Because it's highly unlikely that you were the only one going in raw.

Clearly either mentally ill or she was going for the long-con. Probably a bit of both, but I doubt she's given you a second thought since.

Some wisdom here.

Offline Brokenshed

Too many whores, have mental health issues. Visit one more than once and you end up with their life story.
Why do some women become whores?
They fuck for money - which is reasonable.
They fuck cos of low self esteem - stay clear of them.
They fuck for the money and cos they enjoy fucking - gold dust.
When I was new to this, got caught out a couple of times by women who had poor mental health. Nowdays, I am just a deaf  cock linked to a cash machine. Not interested in what a who're has to say.

Offline zulu-lance

They fuck for the money and cos they enjoy fucking - gold dust.

Couldn't agree more sir...the holy grail of punting!

SlamBoy

I tried to read this to the end, but tears were filling my eyes. Then softly rolling down my cheeks . . .

. . . I couldn't stop laughing. What a load of cock.

About 25% of the way through, I thought, any minute now Mustapha is going to make an appearance. Seasoned UKP members will know what that means.  :lol:

Offline shagmore

Respect

Offline PLeisure

Maybe if he had posted a bit more, and offered reviews since going in Aug 2015, instead of leaching from the site, we might be a little more susceptible to him, but alas he didn't and hasn't so fuck him.
 :dash:
shag - your observation has suddenly generated 5 reviews out of the OP!  :D