Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexiesandie Kings Norton Birmingham  (Read 875 times)

1 review(s) for sexiesandie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Benjohn123

After looking on AW found Sexidesandie Kings Norton Birmingham
Sent email and she replied with phone number made the call and arrange meeting .drove over to the house and was met by a small old fat women who looked about 67 years old and dirty nothing like the
Pictures, the House smells of dogs and again was dirty when I asked where was Sandie was she said that she was Sandie and the pictures was taken some time ago .A complete waste of time unless you want to see a dirty old fat woman who looks nothing like the picture give her a miss

Offline Littlefoot

After looking on AW found Sexidesandie Kings Norton Birmingham
Sent email and she replied with phone number made the call and arrange meeting .drove over to the house and was met by a small old fat women who looked about 67 years old and dirty nothing like the
Pictures, the House smells of dogs and again was dirty when I asked where was Sandie was she said that she was Sandie and the pictures was taken some time ago .A complete waste of time unless you want to see a dirty old fat woman who looks nothing like the picture give her a miss

Did you fuck her or walk?

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

I was looking at her as well. Did email her but decided not to see her in the end. Looks like I dodged a bullet.