Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella Inverness  (Read 3227 times)

ALEX0014

Hi was just reading reviews about Gabriella but they is no new ones!They all stop in 2016.Heard she was Inverness this week is that really her?Could someone please get back to me on this please...  :dash:

Offline ik8133

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why wouldn't it be her?  Her AW profile has been on my hotlist for quite a while and states she is available today, give her a call and submit a review.  :) 

ALEX0014

I have was just making sure it’s her,if that’s okay....

Offline FBman78

I have was just making sure it’s her,if that’s okay....

Put your dummy back in your mouth Alex. If you really wanted to know the answer then you could have copied her aw  link numbers and pasted them into the search here.  Now less attitude and read the wiki.

JustHilts

She is rarely if ever in Glasgow these days, favouring tours in the north and also NW England, mores the pity. So yes it is most definitely her.

Offline Mr Fun

Had the pleasure several times will catch up with her soon quality punt

Offline S.X. MacHine

It seems like yesterday, although it was actually a year ago, that she was doing a 'farewell tour', in anticipation of leaving the industry. Now she's back.
Over the years I've noticed WGs retiring, only to make more comebacks than Sinatra; or Dame Nellie Melba. Only Auldie remembers her...
I guess it's the lure of the lucre. £££.

Offline auldie63

Love a Peach Melba wi some nice Melba Toast.

Offline chinafan

Seriously £100 per HH, and you've got to jump through her booking hoops to see her, which means she's probably running a conveyor belt service?

Fuck that!

Also, the reviews on here are the fluffiest, white knight examples of prose I've ever seen on UKP.

Offline Sir William Wallace

Seen her several times but not for a while unfortunately.  Quality professional punt you teuchtars are lucky.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Seriously £100 per HH, and you've got to jump through her booking hoops to see her, which means she's probably running a conveyor belt service?

Fuck that!

Also, the reviews on here are the fluffiest, white knight examples of prose I've ever seen on UKP.
I think £100 per h/h may be intended to discourage half hour punts. As a returning client, I never paid more than £120 per hour. Personally, I always enjoyed my meetings with her and never picked up on signs of a 'revolving door'' policy. I found booking Gabriella perfectly straightforward; again, that may be down to my being a returning punter.

Offline seeker

Same sentiments  as above .
Gabriella ,Quality Girl ...
Always delivered a Great time
Not a clock watcher 
Would definitely visit her again  if she was in Glasgow  :angelgirl:

ALEX0014

You are one of the lucky ones,you have had the pleasure of meeting her in the flesh!I haven’t,but I have read all her reviews and they seem to be the best that Inverness has had visiting  :hi: :coolgirl:

JustHilts

Same sentiments  as above .
Gabriella ,Quality Girl ...
Always delivered a Great time
Not a clock watcher 
Would definitely visit her again  if she was in Glasgow  :angelgirl:

Yeah agree; Chinafan’s assumptions are way off the mark.

Offline Clattypats

Wouldn't bother with him..Read his last post on another thread....and that tells me all I need to know about him...and no...I've not seen G.. :D

Offline chinafan

I dunno man, my observation about the reviews are sort of being proved here. Loads of white knight fluffiness.

JustHilts

I dunno man, my observation about the reviews are sort of being proved here. Loads of white knight fluffiness.

Fluffy or not she is a top SP, has been for a while. Credit where it’s due I say, especially when there are so many mediocre girls plying their trade these days.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Excuse me! My comments were both objective and factually correct. No white knightery here.
Also, I'm backed up by other long term, sensible punters. So, Chinafan, wind your neck in....

JustHilts

Excuse me! My comments were both objective and factually correct. No white knightery here.
Also, I'm backed up by other long term, sensible punters. So, Chinafan, wind your neck in....

+1

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I can echo the above. Seen her twice and great meets. Certainly glad that shes still working albeit "semi-retired" from what I understand.

Offline Gus69

I must be another fluffy as I have the agree with all the positive stuff.

Only met Gabriella the once as i stay in Dundee but found she stood out in many ways. Looks, personality , service and variety .

Unfortunately as my memory goes ? The good stuff gets forgotten but I remember the meet started with a chat in the kitchen on her time before my time commenced .

What's sticks most in my mind still is us both sitting on the sofa in her lock breaking the ice and being bewildered by the steel cage next to where we sat . Sure there was a big cross in the spare bedroom

Offline seeker

Fuck that!

Since the verdicts in with quite a few established members veryfying tha G does indeed provide an excellent and varied service :thumbsup:
 ,and if a girl has a few rules about making a booking for the first time to feel as safe as she can be, thats a good thing imo
Ive seen G over a dozen times always starts with a wee catch up ,main course ,dessert  ;) and a relaxed ending  :D... 
definitely not a conveyor belt service .
No probablies ,ifs ,or buts .... Credit where its due  :angelgirl:
Chinafan comes across as a bit of a crackpot imo who was probably knocked back for a booking   :D
And mayby trying but miserably failing to grind his wee axe  :lol:

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 10:14:59 am by seeker »

Offline auldie63

+1, she is a class act. She doesn't do Glasgow now because she had some fucking galoot virtually stalking her.

Offline ik8133

I am considering a visit next time Gabriella is in Inverness.  It's a 2hr drive, was thinking of her 2hr special @ £250 for a combined GFE/massage booking. This would be a big one off treat for me.  As a lifetime experience do any of you guys that have seen her think it is worth the money and time travelling?

Long side

I am considering a visit next time Gabriella is in Inverness.  It's a 2hr drive, was thinking of her 2hr special @ £250 for a combined GFE/massage booking. This would be a big one off treat for me.  As a lifetime experience do any of you guys that have seen her think it is worth the money and time travelling?
If It's a one off,you'll be potentially seeing a lass with 19 positive reviews on here.
You have seen the guys that haven't seen her, are keen to see her, and probably why her rates are a bit more expensive .
If i was in your position, a 2 hour drive to see her would be worth it, imo.  :cool:

Offline chinafan

Chinafan comes across as a bit of a crackpot imo who was probably knocked back for a booking   :D
And mayby trying but miserably failing to grind his wee axe  :lol:

Not at all, just expressing my opinion on a SP, same as everyone else is entitled to do here.

JustHilts

Not at all, just expressing my opinion on a SP, same as everyone else is entitled to do here.

An SP you haven’t met  :unknown:

Offline chinafan

An SP you haven’t met  :unknown:

...a decision based on her pricing and the booking process.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

...a decision based on her pricing and the booking process.
Certainly that is your right but the evidence against you on this one.

Offline chinafan

Certainly that is your right but the evidence against you on this one.

Have I said otherwise? The only point I'm sticking with is the white knight fluffiness, evidenced by the much-jumping-to-an-SP's-defence  :D

Offline MrMatrix

JustHilts

Online pilgrim

Gabby has her procedures for her security and discretion, it also gets rid of the fuds and time wasters.  I don’t see how you can conclude that high rates and jumping through hoops could lead to a revolving door policy??  Can you explain that?  Gabby is far from that.  She is generous with her time as long as you don’t kick the arse out of it.  As others have stressed, she often has a chat before the time commences to put you at ease and find out what you like.  Shes all about customer satisfaction and getting you to return,  often punters wont report on repeat bookings for various reasons.  As can be seen by all the positive responses in this thread Gabby has many satisfied clients, she does seem to attract the odd fud now and again who seem to challenge or discredit her reputation where ever she goes.  It may be jealous WGs posting themselves or punters acting on their behalf.  No white knights, just punters telling the truth about a decent WG in a minefield of scammers.

Offline seeker

Looks like we may have a Fud in our midst  :unknown:
 :D :P :P :D : : :D

Offline hoopbhoy

Looks like Gabby is back in Glasgow doing incalls this week. I think I'll make her my pre Christmas punt. Happy days!  :drinks: