Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Middlesbrough (On Tour)  (Read 885 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline AgedCases

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall @ £120

Why her?

She has been reviewed many times as one of the best so I decided to see her in my hometown.

Communications

I responded to her ad in UKE classifieds. As stated on her AW profile, she texts on the eve of the punt and on the day for you to confirm. Then I was given the location details.

The Punt

The location was a hotel in central Middlesbrough. Turns out we were both disappointed due to the small reception right next to the lifts. I’ve been to conferences before and, as soon as the main door opens, a head is up and asking you to state your business, so I began to worry. Skylah text me not to enter the building until she called to give me the room number. Fortunately when the time came to enter the building, a group of people were in front of me so I got lost in the crowd and into the lift!

Skylah is gorgeous (her photos are 100% her) and was wearing a body stocking and a red gown. Apparently the shower had broke so she had ran me a bath. No worries, I gave my cash and jumped in.

We laid on the bed both naked and indulged in some very enthusiastic DFK and mutual fondling which led to her journeying south to give me some oral encouragement. Then I had her lay down so I could worship her lovely breasts while fingering her till she was wetter than a Blackpool tsunami. I mentioned that I would like to fill her mouth with my manmilk and she nodded.

We laid in a 69 position but side-by-side, watching each other masturbate. Rubbing my erect manhood on her stiff nipples felt so good; she was fingering herself while gently cupping and stroking my balls as requested.

Upon the vinegar stroke, I notified her of the impending orgasm and she wrapped her lips around the end and took the full load!

We wrapped things up with a little chat and a goodbye hug and kiss.

I would recommend Skylah as she is gorgeous but also a nice, friendly lass who I was comfortable with and gave me a very memorable hour.