Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire Sofia - Ashton - B2B  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Popfuzz

External Link/Members Only

Found this lady off of many recommendations from this site and so decided to give my view on her service.

comms
Excellent communication sent a message with requested time and date and got a response fairly quick.

looks and location
There have been varying descriptions of Sofia on the site, in my personal opinion, she’s around a size 12 with  a cute face. The stand out thing when she first greets you is of course her absolutely huge tits. Considering she’s not the tallest, makes them look even bigger imo. She hasn’t got much of an arse though which I was slightly disappointed with.

Location was a terraced house near guide bridge. Loads of parking both on the street and on adjacent streets nearby.

service
Had requested the b2b experience with Sofia for £60 for the hour. She led me up to the front bed room where her massage table was laid out. Stripped off and hopped onto the table while she herself stripped. Not gonna lie, the room was freezing cold, thankfully she had a port Aly radiator in the room to quickly raise the temperature. I imagine because I was fairly early in the day she hadn’t had much time to get into the house to try and get it all warm. That was a minor inconvenience as when the massage started the oil was nicely warm. Her massage started fairly strong as I had asked to work out some knots on my upper back that I have had trouble with, but as she moved lower the touching got more sensual in nature. Standard massage procedure of both legs then the back followed by the arms until I felt her slowly make her way towards my balls. She had fondle and started getting me pretty worked up while I was face down.

A few minutes of this and then the body to body began. I have to say considering how small the table is width wise, the body to body was great. Long strokes and feeling her great tits up and down was good. Pretty much the same as I flipped over, one particular highlight being smothered by her boobs! Some have said that she jumps of the table and provides hand relief however she allowed me to use her breasts to finish to a great ending.

Ran the shower for me and had a nice chat while we got dressed. For £60 a great service and one I would recommend for massage and hand relief enthusiasts like myself.  One recommendation would be a wider table if possible!