Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DFK and WGs.  (Read 1155 times)

Offline happy1999

Hey,

Now I been punting for a while now and do love the DFK but often find myself wondering what that WG mouth has been up to through the day.

Is that just me??  Views

Cheers
Happy

Offline shagmore

Well read the likes profile and you will probably find.

CIM
OWO
Rimming
Swallow
Snow-balling

So probably best not to think about it :crazy:

vw

Offline happy1999

Hi,

The sacrifices we makes for lifes little pleasures.
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Happy

Offline shagmore

Saw one profile where she states A2M, so wouldn't want to go anywhere near that mouth.  :vomit:

wanchor

Could be worse. You could be DFK a WG after she's done a "2 girl 1 cup" duo  :vomit:

Offline munterhunter

I admit I do enjoy DFK but usually with women I've seen before. In any event I check out their oral hygiene a whiff of minty mouthwash usually puts me at ease and I make sure I've cleaned my teeth had some chewing gum or mouthwash before a punt.

Online Blackpool Rock

So a few options -
Make sure your the 1st punt of the day (assuming the OH / Sergi hasn't had a free one)  :scare:
Don't kiss the girl  :thumbsdown:
Don't punt if your too squeamish  :hi:

Offline fastnet

I spend my time thinking about what a lovely lady I am going to be balls deep in next.
If I bothered myself with the nasty germs that may be lurking in her mouth, on the door handle to the accomodation or within the fluffy towel I used then I guess I would take up collecting stamps

Offline Home Alone

Hey, OP, how about thinking about the poor bugger who's going to be following YOU?!  ;)