Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JESSICA 23 DOLLY  (Read 2690 times)

2 review(s) for +NICOLET+ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flemstone

External Link/Members Only

I've been with about 15 girls in the past two months. So I've got quite a bit to compare her to. She's civil but not friendly.  Well it started with her being a bit business like. Paid the money, take off your paints, I got hard pretty quick and off we go. Condom on and she's on top of me. No amazing oral or massage. So I get her in the doggy position, and she's not making a sound. It was creepy quiet. 

I'm struggling to get excited because it feels like I'm with a firm blow up doll.  Make no mistake she is hot and firm, but clearly can't wait for you to simply finish. I suggest that she gives me a hand job after about 15 minutes of trying my best.  She agrees and starts jerking away. Same speed the whole way and facing the other direction. What the hell, can't she even bare to look at me? 

I politely told her that the same speed and same place technique is not going to work. Then comes the I don't understand nonsense. My customers always come after about 5 - 10 minutes story. I've had Chinese ladies empty me three times in an hour.  I think her facing the other way and going the same pace reminds me of the way a wife would do things. You know just to make you happy after begging her for it?

I've been with some truly amazing girls recently. Girls that have no problem kissing and treating you normal. Normal being eye contact.  If they can't be friendly while doing their jobs then they belong in a cubicle somewhere. Atleast act bloody interested.  I'm not saying go overboard with the sex sounds, but make a sound so that I know you're alive. Ted Bundy would have loved this girl.

TheAntiHero

I had the misfortune of meeting her once when I went to see another girl that was working in Croydon but was unavailable. She told me her friend was busy but I could have her instead in the most unenthusiastic way imaginable, then let out a very loud sigh, dropped her shoulders and looked at me like I was a piece of shit. I actually laughed and said "wow, you are making a strong sell here", she then replied "what? No understand" and with that I bolted for the door and made my escape post haste. She's a miserable disgusting creature that looks like a transvestite action hero.

Offline boomting_

I've seen this 'Jessica dolly' on aw before, but she/he wasn't using that name.

I believe someone made a thread about her old / other profile and I commented saying 'she looks like a man'.

Whatever floats your boat.

Offline paulitor23

I saw this lovely specimen of congeniality in queensbury a few years ago. Like the other reports said, she's like a human blow up doll with a shorter attention span. Underneath that is actually a pleasant person but she clearly hates the profession and the men that cross her path. Funnily enough, I got off on that and did my best over 2 hours to warm her up. She broke eventually and actually indulged me in a friendly conversation. Like a previous post said, she's quite muscular and even a bit masculine. But I already knew what I was in for after seeing her in my gym so I got off on pounding her while she played dead. Rather perversely, I got off on it and considered it a satisfying punt, although I definitely wouldn't recommend her.

Flemstone

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm new on here and was wondering if I might have got this wrong. She's grown her hair so she looks a lot more feminine now. Her face is a bit Catholic teacher like. I'm sure there is kindness and fun somewhere underneath there. But she's seriously bitter about something. Paulitor23 your comments are hilarious. I wish had I an extra 3 inches in length and girth so I could get a sound out of her.  I think she makes sure that you can't bang her hard. Knees wide apart in the doggy position. And also a very low bed so you can't stand and bang her.

Perhaps she faces the other way so I don't have to see her face? Oh and she claims to be doing a business management degree. I nearly told her its one of the most worthless things to be studying at the moment.  Its up there with media and sport science.

Offline Badpup

Shame...looks like she's got a great body.

Ludwig

Flemstone

Thanks Woodstock. Thing is she's also quite arrogant. My other customers are always satisfied nonsense. I'm so glad I found this page.

Splat

Thanks for the warning. She's was on my HL on account of her body, but she's coming off now.

Ludwig

She has surfaced with a new profile (and an extra 15 kilos or so, by the looks of it)...

External Link/Members Only