Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelseaj22 Burnley  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Jameslancashire

HI all ,

External Link/Members Only

Anyone recognise this profile or the pictures , I have arranged a meeting on Wednesday to see her , just wondering if she has been on AW before under another guise , only asking as she does seem quite familiar and does not show on a search on here .

Cheers J L

Johnny4975

I do searches reguarly around that area just to see if any new faces pop up that seem worth it, i can honestly say i've never seen pictures of her on any other profile. having said that she has absolutely zero feedback on aw and like you said none on here.

Tbh its a risky one but if it goes ahead be sure to leave a review on here :)

Offline jonboy2101

Never seen her before on aw but one of her pics is saved off Facebook and uploaded on aw so may not be legit

Fair decent for Burnley if legit

Offline Blackpool Rock

This profile caught my eye at the weekend too, was wondering if she is a "Christmas girl" or just a con.
Brave one to TOFTT with but good luck and be sure to report back  :thumbsup:
If her main pic is from Facebook then the question is whether it's her or stolen, the ID badge around her neck has writing on the ribbon with a link to Blackpool, possibly the college but that could mean she is a student or staff

Offline defoman

This profile caught my eye at the weekend too, was wondering if she is a "Christmas girl" or just a con.
Brave one to TOFTT with but good luck and be sure to report back  :thumbsup:
If her main pic is from Facebook then the question is whether it's her or stolen, the ID badge around her neck has writing on the ribbon with a link to Blackpool, possibly the college but that could mean she is a student or staff

Good eyes on seeing that!

Would a legit WG really want to pose with something that links her to her normal life?

milo

If her main pic is from Facebook then the question is whether it's her or stolen
The profile currently includes a visible verification picture. Presumably, that would be more difficult to fake or steal?

I've just noticed that she has posed by a bank card. I can't make out the details on it, but I expect that somewhere there is some image enhancement software that might reveal more. I think she might be a bit careless with her identity.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 08:10:24 pm by milo »

Offline jonboy2101

Is it her in the pics tho? Looks slightly like her but not 100% convinced

Online scutty brown

The profile currently includes a visible verification picture. Presumably, that would be more difficult to fake or steal?

I've just noticed that she has posed by a bank card. I can't make out the details on it, but I expect that somewhere there is some image enhancement software that might reveal more. I think she might be a bit careless with her identity.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Good spot it wasn't there when I looked previously, I see Scutty has posted it on this thread and i've added to the Veri pic thread.
Personally I think the main pic with badge does look like her Veri pic, not so sure about the other two though, only one way to tell and that's to punt her and see if the tattoos match

Security isn't this girls strong point though as her Veri pic also has her bank card on show even though you can't see her name etc as it's too small
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 08:24:51 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline jonboy2101

Different nose shapes I see on the 2 face pics

Offline manfox

Good luck JL a good TOFTT - hope she is legit for you.

Offline hungrypunt

book a webcam session and ask to see the tatts

Offline cueball

I've seen the face pic on the profile before, I can't remember where on here but it's been mentioned before.

The verification pic looks ok imo but I'd tread carefully there if I were going in.

Definitely not the first time on aw.

Offline Jameslancashire

Wow you guys are way better at looking at profiles than me , I never noticed any of that stuf ha ha ha , well the email exchanges have been positive so far and I've made a booking thru AW so let's see what happens , £75 for 30 minutes is more than I normally shell out so she has got some serious work to do , btw I always book 30 minutes on a first meeting how about you guys ?

And of course there will be a blow job by blow job account of the deed once it's over as always , thanks for your feedback guys , this is J L taking one for the team signing off  :hi:

J L

Offline hungrypunt

Id edge as legit but with experience, go for it and just be prepared to turn and scarper.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Id edge as legit but with experience, go for it and just be prepared to turn and scarper.
Yeah there are some places such as Burnley that I just assume have mainly scam profiles, apart from SGK who is on the outskirts anyway when was the last time a good girl turned up in Burnley?
Looks like that girl who called herself Amy has given up starting a new profile every day, my initial concern was it was her, also the bag of bones that Cueball gave a Negative for about a year ago but the veri pic looks different

Offline cueball

Yeah there are some places such as Burnley that I just assume have mainly scam profiles, apart from SGK who is on the outskirts anyway when was the last time a good girl turned up in Burnley?
Looks like that girl who called herself Amy has given up starting a new profile every day, my initial concern was it was her, also the bag of bones that Cueball gave a Negative for about a year ago but the veri pic looks different

I too share your Burnley concerns Blackpool.

And, at face value she's not the bag of bones I negged but shall never forget  :vomit:

Offline RadioKid

The verification pic and other pics are not the same girl imo

Offline Jameslancashire

Sorry guys , had to cancel as I've started with a cold  :dash:
someone else will have to pick up the baton and TOFTT on this one  :(

J L

Offline frankc

J L

Tempting mate......may have a sniff , did you have any comms with her james?

Offline Blackpool Rock

J L
A head cold or "cold feet"  :unknown:  :blush:
At least you didn't use a prossie excuse like family emergency  :D

Frankc your up mate  :hi:

Offline Jameslancashire

Tempting mate......may have a sniff , did you have any comms with her james?

Yes Frank , comms were very good , postcode and mobile number instantly , discussed likes and stuff , all good until I pulled the plug when it obviously went quiet , I tried to rearrange for next week but so far it's been radio silence ,,, ah well never mind ...

J L

Offline Jameslancashire

A head cold or "cold feet"  :unknown:  :blush:
At least you didn't use a prossie excuse like family emergency  :D

Frankc your up mate  :hi:

Head variety mate  :(

J L

Offline frankc

Yes Frank , comms were very good , postcode and mobile number instantly , discussed likes and stuff , all good until I pulled the plug when it obviously went quiet , I tried to rearrange for next week but so far it's been radio silence ,,, ah well never mind ...

J L

Cheers Pal,just banged out an email.....

Offline jonboy2101

Face pic now gone and so has the veri pic

Online scutty brown

Offline cueball

Gone but not forgotten... it's in the veri thread  :D

Offline hungrypunt

These girls should be paying us consultancy fees when they see this info on here that alerts them. :)

Chels

hello hello!!!! well... if you think I'm a con or that I'm a risk.. don't book me... simple as that aint it... its not me that's missing out!!! if anyone wants to email me for more pics then feel free.. I don't appreciate being slated on a thread it isn't nice especially as I'm discreet in my profession and would also value your discretion!!!! do I not look the same in these????? and the reason I have no feedback is coz ive just set up a new profile so stop being quick to judge... people seriously need to have more to do in their lives...

Chels

oh and by the way.... my facebook is under chez thompson just to prove my authenticity but I wont replying to any messages or comments on there!!!! absolute idiots!!! an apology would be nice!!!!

Online scutty brown

oh and by the way.... my facebook is under chez thompson just to prove my authenticity but I wont replying to any messages or comments on there!!!! absolute idiots!!! an apology would be nice!!!!

Chelsea
I really hope thats not your real name. Do you really want anyone to be able to see it on here?

Offline Blackpool Rock

So what exactly should who be apologising for?  :unknown:
Your previous post said you'd been slated but I can't see where, from a punters point of view we are trying to work out if a new profile is genuine with actual pictures of the girl or whether we are likely to get robbed or B&S'd etc

Anyway thanks for your brief appearance on UKP but i'm thinking your not going to be here long  :hi:

Online scutty brown

I've reported her post to admin, simply to get her facebook name removed.
She may be young and naive, but no need to suffer for it

seacat

So what exactly should who be apologising for?  :unknown:
Your previous post said you'd been slated but I can't see where, from a punters point of view we are trying to work out if a new profile is genuine with actual pictures of the girl or whether we are likely to get robbed or B&S'd etc

Anyway thanks for your brief appearance on UKP but i'm thinking your not going to be here long  :hi:
Mind you those pics were'nt bad..i'd chance a ride on a hotel incall.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've reported her post to admin, simply to get her facebook name removed.
She may be young and naive, but no need to suffer for it
Your in a generous mood today  :D
Thing is it's great to know it is the girl in the photos and i'd like to book her now based on the way she looks but i'm concerned about her posts and the way it indicates the punt will go

Chels

young n naïve? please?? I'm not exactly young n been a WG for awhile!! I don't mind who has my real name as I'm very streetwise and have enough protection to ensure that I'm always always safe!!!! no need to try look out for me!!!! shit man 1st yous accuse me of being fake n then when I prove I'm real I'm naïve?? seriously? whats that all about at all??????

Chels

and trying to decide if my profiles real???? omg give a girl a break!!! theres more dodgey fellas out there pretending to be sumat they aint!!!!!

Offline frankc

theres more dodgey fellas out there pretending to be sumat they aint!!!!!

Well that's me out.....

vw

and trying to decide if my profiles real???? omg give a girl a break!!! theres more dodgey fellas out there pretending to be sumat they aint!!!!!

Stinky bad attitude of her or or pimp if its him posting.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Anyway an idiot that doesn't value her own discretion wont be getting my cash.

Tierney

Wow, I've seen WG's post some weird shit on this forum but this girl tops them all.

James999

Offline defoman

I think I know this girl. She’s had some problems and I think it’s fair to say not had the best breaks in life.

She’s verified who she is and it’s prob best that we all move on and her real details removed from this site ASAP.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Discrete as a flying brick thrown through a car windscreen ain't she.  :scare: :scare:

One to avoid IMHO.  :bomb: :bomb:

James999

best that we all move on and her real details removed from this site ASAP.

When the fuck did you become a moderator  :unknown:

Offline defoman

I’m not but some things are the right thing to do.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I’m not but some things are the right thing to do.

The dumb cunt posted it herself.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online finn5555

Sort your profile out as you claim to be a seasoned pro$$ie it’s shit!

seacat

Chez Thompson...39yr old male Oxford....(peek you ).