Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa_Butterfly - Crawley  (Read 548 times)

7 review(s) for Alexa_Butterfly (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline shagmore

External Link/Members Only      Alexa_Butterfly,

£120 for the hour

Arranged the punt to be in a few hours as had meeting and not sure how long it was going to be going on, phoned to make appointment, confirmed the time, and then texted the address.
My meeting ended early, so texted to see if could bring it forward half an hour which she did, then after about 15mins txt to say can it be at normal time. As I was walking to the location didn't mind as I called in the pub for a soft drink to kill time. Nearing the time of the appointment she txt again to say was running late and needed another 15 mins. So had another drink.
She then phones to say where abouts she is located, some masonites above row of shops.
Walked out the pub, across the road and up the stairs, past what looked like a druggy on the stairs, but was just a guy having  fag, so no issues.
Walked to her door, knocked and she opens it, none of this kidding behind the door, and wow - she was stunning standing in a tight fighting dress. She apologies for delay as says she was stuck in traffic. House was clean, well kept and well looked after.
Could say photos looked like her even though she doesn't show face, body was great.
Shoes off, and upstairs - loved her accent, real turn on.
Into her room, paper work out the way - she disappears for a few mins, then strips off. She has a bra on and no pants. Now in the dress she looked awesome, and all in proportion. But with the dress off, I would say the top half was size 8, but the bottom half size 10 or 12, it was as if 2 bodies had been stick together. Not freakish, but weird.
Some good kissing, and OWO, also RO. She tasted sweet and it was a joy a to give her pleasure as she soon became very wet.
Started in mish, then CW then RCW and finally doggy. She was a damn good shag, nice and tight and appeared really into it. Emptied my load into the bag, and then as lay their she cleaned me up and that was it.
The messing about with the times was one reason I gave neutral, the other was that once it was over that was it, so even though paid for the hour only really got 50 mins - apart from that a good punt and defiantly see again.
She was a very attractive lass, appeared to put a lot into it, even though cut short the punt by a few mins.

p4d

I saw Alexa a few weeks ago. Didn't review though.

But I can vouch for the OWO. More sensual than anything but great use of hands, tongue and lube. 

Also nice and tight and seemed really into it.

But yes the slinky dress did rather hold her in.