Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angeliina, Hungarian in Preston  (Read 1578 times)

1 review(s) for Jessica Mia xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This cheap (£70/hour) Hungarian girl was recently discussed in the NW forum and I offered my opinion that she probably wasn't a volunteer.
I thought I'd put my money where my mouth was and go see her. So what did I find?

First she's only been in the country three days, just flew in. She reusing someone else's profile so the previous review on this account is not of her.
Next, the current photos are of her, but they are very flattering. She's a 27-year old Hungarian Roma gypsy with very hard features, not attractive at all. She has fake stiff tits which could have come from the Cutty Sark, her whole body is waxed, not a trace of hair and she has an allover tan. Fake eyelashes look like carpet trimmings. Decent shaped body, but I found her so facially unattractive that I couldn't get a hard on. This was also partly due to her attitude: can't do this, can't do that......basically as she said "I do three things: suck fuck and wank". Touching was out, RO was out, she didn't really even like having her tits touched. In the event I didn't even try intercourse: she tried to make me hard by hand and it hurt so much I thought she was going to break something. In the end I spent time giving her a massage, and when that failed to create any urge I buggered off.
She said she had a friend in the house, I couldn't work out if male or female. However the presence of what looked like a decent music system in the living room makes me think male......house is still being lived in by its normal resident which suggests she's been shipped in by a trafficker. Funny that she appears just a few days after the Hungarians in Burnley also return, my guess is they're linked.

FWIW it looks like her cut price works: she was getting a phone call or text almost every 2-3 minutes, she answered some of them and took several bookings while I was massaging her...........

Seriously guys, this girl is a waste of time and has been trafficked in. Probably voluntarily, but the situation isn't right

Anyway, I gave up, drove to Blackpool and had a fun time shagging Emma in Thai Orchid. Did it to prove the erection problem was due to the girl, not me

Online scutty brown

ladylovej

Thanks for the heads up hope that Emma was good

Online scutty brown

Thanks for the heads up hope that Emma was good

for me emma's always good, whatever others may say    :P :D

and I forgot to give the location of this Hungarian: typical town terrace, Wilbrahim St

Offline cueball

One more for the bin scutster  :hi:

It's a big bin though, there's plenty more room in there

Online scutty brown

One more for the bin scutster  :hi:

It's a big bin though, there's plenty more room in there

You can throw  her pals from Talbot Street Burnley in there as  well

Offline cueball

You can throw  her pals from Talbot Street Burnley in there as  well

In they go

'Clunk'..... that's the sound of the tin bin lid going back on for those watching in black and white  :D

BBurman

These fucking gypsies mate, a real nuisance. Gives Eastern Europeans a bad name

Online scutty brown

FWIW, profile now shows a completely different girl located in Ilford

Offline Rook_ee

Yep been there when she was in muswell hill and... she should not do this job cos she is not in to it.. from what i can she she hasn't improved either.

My old post was with her previous name      Jessica Jenes in N10 Muswell hill