Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes Gateshead  (Read 2290 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline oldrockingchair

After a bit of a last minute decision this morning I dropped Skylah a text to see what availability she had, the reply was super quick and that was me booked in for 30 mins £70. Communication was excellent, on arrival I texted Skylah to tell her I was parked up and was promptly directed to a discrete entrance to her flat, once inside I was greeted by a fantastic energetic gorgeous young lady.

Overall nice flat, clean, discrete Skylah was absolutely the perfect host, 30 mins later I emerged a very happy man indeed, gentlemen you don’t go to Primani for Levi’s you go where you pay top dollar for quality.

Skylah’s service is top quality and worth every single penny, not rushed and definitely not a clock watcher, intelligent conservationist, bright eyed, perfect and extremely good at what she does, looking forward to next time, 10 out 10 for everything from me.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for reviewing, I saw her twice @ £50/30 mins each time. That was cracking value. £70 has pushed her down my list  :hi:

Offline oldrockingchair

Thanks for reviewing, I saw her twice @ £50/30 mins each time. That was cracking value. £70 has pushed her down my list  :hi:

I don't mind paying for quality, safety, security and discretion.

Offline MasterChief

Plenty of girls just as good if not better for less

Offline oldrockingchair

Plenty of girls just as good if not better for less

Appreciate that but it's what your happy with that counts.

Offline Slaine

Thanks for the review, sound like you had a good time.

As others have said £70 hh is more than I'm willing to pay. Plenty of decent talent at £60 or even £50  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Also available for £60/half.

Offline Shearer1955

I haven't seen her although she does look good
1/2 hour meets aren't my thing anyway & her hourly price of £120 is more acceptable so I may arrange something soon
£70 just seems high for 30 minutes (a strange thing is the psychological effect) & can be something to dissuade you & look elsewhere; the marketing ploy should be a lesser figure as you are far more likely to get repeat business if the guy enjoys himself
Obviously its a free market so girls charge what they believe to be acceptable
Does it work; I suppose only they can say  :unknown:
I wouldn't pay £70 for 30 minutes 

Offline waynekerr600

She used to be 40/60/110 but crossed the tyne bridge and put her princess up by a tenner. Bet she had lost more than a tenners worth of business.

I had originally texted her when she was 40/60/110 but from the text chat I didn't like her.

So I'm out.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:22:41 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline MasterChief

From the majority of the comments about Skylah it would seem I am in the minority, I saw her at £50 for 30 and was, well just underwhelmed, I did intend to write a review but work was hectic and I just never got round to it! Never been back and no intention of doing so either.

Offline NotTooOld4It

I haven't seen her although she does look good
her hourly price of £120 is more acceptable so I may arrange something soon

I wonder if her pricing is designed to steer people to one-hour meets.