Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Multi girl reviews all busty...all South east  (Read 577 times)

Blueboy2016

It's about time I hung my punting cock out to dry.. various reasons but life moves on so I look back over a couple of years of giving it a go after being single and after not punting in my life except for this spell. Overall..it really is a bit hit and miss....from great to a total waste of time and money. To summarise the girls and I hope truthfully from my experience. Worst first...getting better !! All on adult work currently.
Bad girl Mel. Ex Hot Box.. .now mk...just seen. Pics on her profile great but this girl has put loads of weight on. Pretty face.. friendly but legs and butt are not as her old pics on profile...just sooo much weight on her now and thats from a guy who likes a curvy girl..Took the money..rushed experience...very disappointing.. .out of 10....One.

English Nicole....seen recently...nice girl..  Cosham.. huge tits.. seriously huge...again quite over weight...but willing to please..will do cim...will allow pics  if you pay more..again...bit of a rushed experience tho. Out of ten...Four.

Alex on tour...northern girl..tours but very rarely now. Nice friendly girl...very open minded...facials..owo..cim...yes...and swallow...no bull shit....does the lot...!! And not at extra cost...Short..size 14...curvy...quite busty...will take time..a very worthy punt..would've seen again...quality girl out of ten...Eight.

Naughty Nicola..curvy busty mum near Bedford...mum or milf...not dissimilar in figure to Alex just older at about 40...friendly. down to earth ...working girl but more part time I think..good oral..pics accurate...does cim...facial...short...busty..curvy...nice girl next door face...fun as easy going...maybe she doesnt give the pro girl experience..but..yes..would see again..seen about three times...out of ten...Eight.

Rosie for play..now tours nationally..seen 10 or 12 times..over two years...total pro...owo...best ever...size 16...very very busty...dresses to please..pretty girl next door...friendly..30 years old..pics correct and shows face pics which is good. Used to do cim..but not swallow..but not on her likes now. Every visit was excellent..very attentive to your needs and tastes..and by far and away best punt ever..exceptional quality....would return if i could no question..out of ten..Eleven..!!

Totally subjective..all curvy and busty....crap...to middling...to excellent. Make of it what you will chaps..lol..!!

James999

Multiple review posts are both pointless and not allowed under the review rules, create a proper review for each girl if you wish, as per review guidelines.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0