Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian UKPunting  (Read 3902 times)

Offline SWLondon

I came across this site on my reverse image searching.  I thought it might be of some interest....

External Link/Members Only

Google translate seems to do quite a good job

Offline NightKid

Wonder if them Romanian blokes get scammed as much?  :D

kingbib

I lived in Romania for a few years and have to say the WG's there are excellent, huge selection (if you are in bucharest) and extremely low prices. Can have a top quality girl for 150ron/hr (less than £30)

Then i moved back and this place is sooooo expensive!!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I lived in Romania for a few years and have to say the WG's there are excellent, huge selection (if you are in bucharest) and extremely low prices. Can have a top quality girl for 150ron/hr (less than £30)

All the shit must have moved to the UK.    :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Probably. Plus there is maybe more incentive to do a decent job on their home turf.

I used to enter "English" or "Scottish" in the AW search profile, but now it's returning Romanian con artists that list their first language as English. One listed both her first and second language as English. Even a stripper I saw on a rainy day had a smile to say she was only interested in cash, not even a pretence. I'm sure there must be a few, a very few, Romanian girls that are honest, but most of them drag the reputation down and harm the industry. Plus they give Bill ammunition for going on a rampage.
 :rolleyes: