Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff best GFE (Tuesday evening)  (Read 753 times)

Offline LM19

Any recommendations folks? Looking for more GFE than PSse though in between would be great.

OWO ideally but negotiable, otherwise just vanilla sex. Looking for an hour, no more than £150.

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

I would recommend Luscious Lileth.  Seen her a few times and she is well reviewed here.   :hi:

wanchor

SophieJMx at £130 per hour. External Link/Members Only

Or

Ms Brooke at a slightly more £160 per hour. External Link/Members Only

Both enjoyable meets from my experience.

Offline LM19

Thanks both. I've heard of Lilith before and with her reviews I'm try my chances there :)

If it's not doable then those two look like great options too

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks both. I've heard of Lilith before and with her reviews I'm try my chances there :)

If it's not doable then those two look like great options too

Good luck.   :hi:

STAR-LORD

Good luck.   :hi:

I agree. Good luck with vanilla with Lileth. If you get vanilla with her, I'll buy you an ice cream!   :P

But then again, if you have several reviews, why are you asking for recommendations? If you were a newbie, I'd understand?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 12:13:55 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline mrdiamond77

I agree. Good luck with vanilla with Lileth. If you get vanilla with her, I'll buy you an ice cream!   :P

But then again, if you have several reviews, why are you asking for recommendations? If you were a newbie, I'd understand?  :unknown:

She is far more GFE, and not PSE. 

STAR-LORD

She is far more GFE, and not PSE.

Would you like me to buy an ice cream? Your so much like me it's scary! Always the gentleman!!  :lol:

Offline LM19

Haha will I'm more than happy to be led astray in the right circumstances!

I'm not local; all my meets have been in the Midlands. If I'm forking out 100+ I would prefer to go off recommendation rather than AW feedback :)

STAR-LORD

Haha will I'm more than happy to be led astray in the right circumstances!

I'm not local; all my meets have been in the Midlands. If I'm forking out 100+ I would prefer to go off recommendation rather than AW feedback :)

Ok Lileth, Summer Mae, Samattha... sorry what was the requisition again?!  :D

Sorry I'm like "Deadpool", I'm like a 'mercenary with a mouth'. I yack a lot, but try not to talk too much shit!  :D :hi:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 12:59:46 am by STAR-LORD »