Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redlight district update.  (Read 4156 times)

Offline Mothball15

Hi,

Has anybody recently been to the RLD is manchester? especially the arches off pic station.

My last time was in 2016, any info helpful. 

Offline lewisjones23

very likely crack head, high chance of getting mugged, police interest also

whats not to love?

Offline cueball

very likely crack head, high chance of getting mugged, police interest also

whats not to love?

What's the parking like?  :lol:

Offline Romeo Sensini

Ooh, Bonfire Night, must get Parkin!  :yahoo:

Offline lewisjones23

Offline scutty brown

:vomit:
That bad? Tropical palms it is.

brave man if you go up that back alley

Offline RimJobBob

:vomit:
That bad? Tropical palms it is.

Why risk picking up an invested smack/crack head in your car or for some sort of blowjob in a bush or something when you can book a fit independent less than a mile away for a great session including all the services you want?

Offline mistertoad

I sometimes work in a building that overlooks parts of this rld. A year or 2 ago there would often be some decent looking (from a distance at least) girls hanging around, especially in summer. These seem to be very few & far between nowadays.

I understand the appeal of street punting, it is a hell of a buzz, but have to agree that there are much better options nearby without the massive risks involved.

Its something that i've dabbled in previously, but wouldn't dream of getting involved any more.

Treehouse

Why risk picking up an invested smack/crack head in your car or for some sort of blowjob in a bush or something when you can book a fit independent less than a mile away for a great session including all the services you want?

Lets not forget getting put on the sex offenders register!

Offline RimJobBob

The register is insignificant compared to
HIV or whatever else they’re riddled with  :vomit:

Offline wilburs horse

Used to work round there. Used to be an absolute stunner out early morning. Turned out to be a transvestite but very realistic. Had an adult work account and a blog. Just can't remember his name. Very popular apparently. Also a stunner who used to work near the car park. Did it for the money not drugs. Not been round there since finished work but was ee girls near parcel force and British druggies near the garage.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mothball15

Offline mistertoad

Not been round there since finished work but was ee girls near parcel force and British druggies near the garage.

A fair few of the ee girls were quite attractive, don't see many at all these days compared to a year or two ago. If you want a British druggie, with all the asscociated risks, you will usually find at least one...

Offline Barclay Spank

I went to have a look and I saw a beautiful young Asian woman. I approached her but she said "I only do it in the car".  That was St Andrews Square. Then I walked along St Andrews Street towards Helmet Street and there were 2 or 3 there. There was a plump white woman standing on the corner, a slim black woman sitting on some steps talking to an old woman.

There was another woman who I asked about prices. Apparently it's quite cheap to feel them up but I can't remember the details of what else she said, the price rises depending on what you want. I went there a few months later and didn't see any. Then a few months later same thing.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.

Offline HawkG

Unlikely, unless you rape or sexually assault someone. Or do an under-ager.

Kerb crawling won’t get you on that register.

Offline scutty brown

Unlikely, unless you rape or sexually assault someone. Or do an under-ager.

Kerb crawling won’t get you on that register.

Oh yes it will......

AJB top shagger

Not worth the risk,they are all crack heads with God knows. Parlors are fairly cheap depending on where you go and what you want.

milo

Used to work round there. Used to be an absolute stunner out early morning. Turned out to be a transvestite but very realistic. Had an adult work account and a blog. Just can't remember his name. Very popular apparently.
Could it be this one? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline wilburs horse

Yes. That's her/him whichever. Used to be a regular sight in the morning.

Offline Barclay Spank

If you go to a RLD don't go up to a woman and ask for sex. If a woman says "What do you want?" don't say sex. It could be an undercover police officer. Not very likely in Manchester, but possible. Better to wait till they ask you if you want sex. Then you're not doing anything illegal. I'm not sure if that applies to men in cars though.

Offline wilburs horse

Do you want business is actually the usual opening barb. Also you can tell if they are street girls or not.

Offline Mothball15

Do you want business is actually the usual opening barb. Also you can tell if they are street girls or not.

How can you tell?

Offline wilburs horse

How can you tell?
The way they act, walk, pester you. You get to know their faces. A copper would stand out like a sore thumb.

Offline scutty brown

Citation required

Police can opt to issue a caution rather than prosecute, and that gives them the option to place you on the sex offenders list without reference to a court.

Offline Robert44

Know you are only joking, but it's easy to park at the weekend.
During the week you are lucky to find a vacant space, except in the evening.

Outside the telephone exchange is usually ok.
Be on your guard if you are by yourself. All sorts wandering about at night, not just wg's.

Easy to get to Cosmo or Cherries.
After 8.00pm first off I usually try to find a space in the side streets in the Northern Quarter.
Rather than round the back of the station.

Also, it's quite easy to park on the other side of Ancoats at night.

Offline Barclay Spank

I went there yesterday and there was just one woman there. She was old. As I passed her she said "Do you want business?". I said no. This was where I've seen one before, at the end of St Andrews Street meets Fairfield Street. This was about 2 pm.

Offline HawkG

Police can opt to issue a caution rather than prosecute, and that gives them the option to place you on the sex offenders list without reference to a court.

That’s not a citation, that’s an assertion.

I have a caution for exactly this. I’m not on the register.

Offline scutty brown

That’s not a citation, that’s an assertion.

I have a caution for exactly this. I’m not on the register.

You were lucky

Offline HawkG

Someone else has cited a solicitor’s article on here that lists the potential punishments. They don’t mention the register. The police themselves told me it’s not a matter for the register.

As I said, citation required. Not further assertion.

Either way, I definitely don’t recommend that people do it.  It’s the least safe way to punt, for many reasons.

Offline JohnEv

You cannot be put on the register without being convicted in a court, so the SOR cannot be brought on by a caution.

goldwing1

You cannot be put on the register without being convicted in a court, so the SOR cannot be brought on by a caution.

It will show up on a DBS check if you go for a job that requires one