Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Tanya Turner-Ipswich (Touring)  (Read 1578 times)

23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Firey redhead

This meet took place in August this year.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Negative
This is where the meet failed in many ways. I had arranged the booking on Adultwork and had emails to confirm and give details of venue. A telephone number was used on day and I was asked to call when I had arrived. I did this but no answer. So I kept walking around the area and every few minutes ringing to see if the phone was being picked up. After 4 calls and the time being 10 minutes after when the booking was meant to start I gave up and started walking back to car. Half way back and 15 minutes after booking time. Tanya rings and explains a booking had run over. I was frustrated and my responses were short but polite. She offered to still give me the full hour and I agreed to meet. Started walking back and get another call. This time having a moan that I seemed grumpy and as she had never met me before, She was angry and worried for her safety as I had seemed annoyed. I pointed out that this was her fault and despit my frustration I was still willing to come and we would both enjoy the meet. She decided that I could still come as I sounded nice now!!

Location - Neutral
A flat located in the IP2 area of town right by the Pentahotel. Seems that touring girls who prefer a house to a hotel use this a lot as I will write another review about a different girl that happened in the same room. Personally the room is fine though the bed has seen better days. I didn't use the shower on this occasion but the bathroom also needed some work. Personally I'm sticking to touring girls that use hotels!

Appearance - Neutral
Her profile is full of professional shots that are well taken and certainly give you a good impression.
Tanya is a tall blonde with a curvy figure. In fact she was more curvy that I expected but as I like a round bum and boobs I didn't mind. Just want you all to realise that she is a lot more curvy than some of her pictures will have you believe! She had a pretty face and was dressed in some matching underwear. Considering she is meant to be 33 I would say a little older-closer to 35+

Personality - Positive
Pre meet argument aside (!), Tanya was lovely throughout meet. Very chatty and and trying to give me what I wanted.

Meeting - Positive
I think there is a really fun and exciting meet here it just didn't quite play out this way for us on this occasion. Maybe the pre argument had put us, well certainly me, in the wrong mood. Somehow I now felt like I had to tread on eggshells as I didn't want to annoy her anymore so the meet was a bit wish washy. In hindsight I should I have taken charge and told her what I wanted but she is an imposing figure! Anyway the meet was kissing, bj, oral and then her on top. All in all it was alright but slow and sensual rather than fun. If I was to do it again I would have had more fun and taken charge.

Conclusion
The comms and issues before made this meet awkward and t be honest I shouldn't have gone back. Half way through the shag I suddenly released that someone else had been in there literally minutes before me and that put me off! I know working girls have meets throughout the day but her reasoning that she was Kate as another meet had run over meant she then came straight onto me which put me off a bit!! However I would go back as I like her look and figure and think if I took charge there could be a fun hard fuck there with a bouncy fun girl!