Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are standards slipping?  (Read 973 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

Just had a glance at the EM Reviews board. There seem to be a hell of a lot of negative reviews at the moment.

Are we getting more picky or is quality starting to slip out there?  We all have shit punts from time to time, but I've had more than usual over the last year. Last few months especially. One look at the state of the EM Reviews board and there is a LOT of Red on view. Is something changing out there?

Offline gary03

Answer must be do your research.look for girls with good feedback of services you want on here & aw rushing in just for pretty face is inviting a shit punt

Offline shagmore

Answer must be do your research.look for girls with good feedback of services you want on here & aw rushing in just for pretty face is inviting a shit punt
Agree fully. Always do your research unless you are prepared for a possible bad punt

Offline HailWood

Agree fully. Always do your research unless you are prepared for a possible bad punt
+1
There are some really good WGs in the East Mids who have been around for a while and a few good newbies. Research and planning; remember the five P's (planning prevents piss poor performance).

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'd agree with all that. The thing that got me thinking though was just there there were an unusually high number of red reviews including a few mentioning that some better known girls were also not as good. It didn't just seem to be limited to the EM page either. Perhaps people had built up expectations in their mind that the reality could never live up to. Or, in the majority of cases.... a little more research could have prevented a bad punt.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just had a glance at the EM Reviews board. There seem to be a hell of a lot of negative reviews at the moment.

Are we getting more picky or is quality starting to slip out there?  We all have shit punts from time to time, but I've had more than usual over the last year. Last few months especially. One look at the state of the EM Reviews board and there is a LOT of Red on view. Is something changing out there?

We are getting more picky :hi:  :hi: and rightly so IMHO.

Primadonna princesses like Tiffany Snow, Camila Raine and Ava Grace who charge £150ph + and IMHO deliver fuck all other than good looks are fucking it up for all of us.

Sooner punters start boycotting the high priced lasses and do some research the better.

My last 4 punts have all been for £100ph or less with size 8/10 blondes that have kissed properly and taken it up the arse and/or offered CIM and snowballing.

Offline HailWood

Good point Fishy. Looking forward, I will only regularly visit girls under £140, though I reserve the right to treat myself very occasionally to a lass over £150 (stated pretty much this to an ex-reg yesterday who had recently increased her rates).

If everyone did this we might see a drop in rates coinciding with the dusty phones.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:34:25 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Newtothisstuff

I take the view that there are perfectly attractive girls who give a great service for £100p/h so for someone to charge more than that they need to be pretty damn special. If I think about seeing a girl who's charging £150, then I look at it - is 1 hour with her worth a one hour booking AND a separate half hour booking with a £100 girl?

Offline Newtothisstuff

I wonder what would happen if all the members of UKP grouped together and said 'enough is enough.'  For the rest of the year, we won't see anyone charging more than £100 or £120p/h. The girls would be pretty much the same price and quality of service would be the key to getting bookings.
It'll never happen. Be interesting to see what happened if it did though.

Offline chapmanpincher

+1
There are some really good WGs in the East Mids who have been around for a while and a few good newbies. Research and planning; remember the five P's (planning prevents piss poor performance).

Beware grammar Nazi incoming - isn't it 6 P's - proper planning prevents piss poor performance?

Offline HailWood

Beware grammar Nazi incoming - isn't it 6 P's - proper planning prevents piss poor performance?
Jawohl, mien pedantischer Kommandant

Offline Newtothisstuff

Woher kam diese verdammte Spitfire?

Offline InMefan

We are getting more picky :hi:  :hi: and rightly so IMHO.

Primadonna princesses like Tiffany Snow, Camila Raine and Ava Grace who charge £150ph + and IMHO deliver fuck all other than good looks are fucking it up for all of us.

Sooner punters start boycotting the high priced lasses and do some research the better.

My last 4 punts have all been for £100ph or less with size 8/10 blondes that have kissed properly and taken it up the arse and/or offered CIM and snowballing.

I've never seen any of them before but I have heard good things about Camila Raine, lot of positive reviews on here, also seen a few of her videos on her Adultwork page and they look very hot and she seems very good. I'm tempted to try and see her whenever I can find time to get to Nottingham :)

Offline Newtothisstuff

I think one thing seems to be showing in a few areas is that in addition to the usual poor quality wg's, there are a few girls who have good reputations who seem to have let standards slip as some of them are now getting negative reviews. So I was wondering if that is the case.... or did we let all the positive reviews cloud our judgement and let us make unrealistic expectations of a punt?
We all like different things. Different services. Different girls. Etc etc. If we didn't, there'd only be one girl working and she'd be bloody busy. It just seems that lately, there are a lot more negative reviews being posted. I've posted a few recently because girls have either messed me about during the booking process or because a 36 year old size 10 turned our to be a 46+ year old size 16. That kind of thing deserves a negative review. But we're also seeing popular wg's getting bad reviews too. So I'm just asking.... is it them, us.... or a bit of both?

vw

I think one thing seems to be showing in a few areas is that in addition to the usual poor quality wg's, there are a few girls who have good reputations who seem to have let standards slip as some of them are now getting negative reviews. So I was wondering if that is the case.... or did we let all the positive reviews cloud our judgement and let us make unrealistic expectations of a punt?

sometimes punters write reviews for themselves or their brand/ego, of course those reviews over inflate expectation for those that believe them.

Offline Newtothisstuff

sometimes punters write reviews for themselves or their brand/ego, of course those reviews over inflate expectation for those that believe them.

Good point.

Offline payanddisplay

Good looking ones with good service and value for money (100 to 120 per hr) are few and far between.

A couple of years ago I had a scan about on seeking arrangement site and there were a fair few early 20s ones suggesting sessions at 140.  I might revisit that site.

Offline mrfishyfoo

But we're also seeing popular wg's getting bad reviews too. So I'm just asking.... is it them, us.... or a bit of both?

Bit of both IMHO.

Pro$$ies get more jaded as they take more and more cock.

Us punters get more and more demanding as our expectations of what our money should get us increase.

Offline HailWood

Bit of both IMHO.

Pro$$ies get more jaded as they take more and more cock.

Us punters get more and more demanding as our expectations of what our money should get us increase.
+1
There must be a "golden zone" where they are experienced enough to relax into their job and develop their techniques but before it all becomes all too procedural and jaded.
I've seen a reg go through this and she's lost some of the freshness and appeal she had 2 years ago.
Fortunately I have found a couple of lasses who are brilliant, fresh and a long way from being jaded.

Offline _Bender_

Surely it depends on where you are in the East Mids, Derby’s shite, it’s awful, also I’m a bit of a fussy fucker so pickings virtually non existent.

Want she charges doesn’t bother me but I wouldn’t pay over the odds especially for a newbie with no feedback on here. There has been a lot of unknowns that have been popping up especially recently which has been well documented.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I wonder if a lot of the 'newbie' influx is down to Sergei trying to get as many girls into the UK as possible before boarder controls make life harder. The Midlands seems to be seeing a huge influx of EE girls.

Offline Picti

The ratings on reviews here could be equally attributable to changes in punter perceptions and behaviour, as well as anything to do with WGs (of whom there has always been varying quality).

I don't trouble myself with too much deliberation of this type, because the only factor I can control is myself. So I do my research, trust my instinct / experience, decide how much I'm prepared to pay, what type of woman and scene I want, etc. Then I proceed and learn from the experience.

Offline Taggart

Surely it depends on where you are in the East Mids, Derby’s shite, it’s awful, also I’m a bit of a fussy fucker so pickings virtually non existent.

Want she charges doesn’t bother me but I wouldn’t pay over the odds especially for a newbie with no feedback on here. There has been a lot of unknowns that have been popping up especially recently which has been well documented.

There's comments about London being crap too - here's my reply which comments on E Mids scene:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=168845.new#new

When you are spending £120-150, you are entitled to be fussy.

Offline Taggart

I wonder if a lot of the 'newbie' influx is down to Sergei trying to get as many girls into the UK as possible before boarder controls make life harder. The Midlands seems to be seeing a huge influx of EE girls.

Yes the EE factor is a problem. I can halve the number of WGs on AW searches when I add 'exclude Romanian'. Funny that!