Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lyna Thai or Sexy Thai Sindee ?  (Read 775 times)

klaus88

Seen Patty twice and fancy a change.
I know there is reviews for both but if anyone that has seen both, can you help with a little comparison?
Maybe even compare with Patty as that is a known benchmark for me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers guys

klaus88

Seems like Sindee has stopped doing watersports and Lyna has latex :P

Anyone recently see Lyna then?

Offline Carpy

My preference is Sindee. She is a lot more petite and natural compared to patty.

Service is similar although it has been a long time since I saw patty.

klaus88

Gone for Lyna. Sindees attitude is a bit off putting. I asked about half hour with one then half with other as address is the same. Two birds with one stone. But Sindee is was really snotty about it.

klaus88

Definitely the best choice. Best Asian since Nikki. Went over the time and got a head massage too :) I thought her face was very pretty. Minor stretch marks not even visible in the room. Looked great in the black wet look dress I asked her to wear. Before I could get undressed my balls were being stuffed in her mouth :D

Offline frankc

Depends whether your booking the hour our the half/hour.. you'll get a better service from Lyna in an half/hour punt as she puts out a little more and is a little dirtier than Sindee. If you book the hour then Sindee would be my choice, you get DFK in an hours punt, she'll get the toys out and can be a dirty little mare if you catch her right. Both, for me are better than Patti but if I had to pick one, it would be Sindee

klaus88

Depends whether your booking the hour our the half/hour.. you'll get a better service from Lyna in an half/hour punt as she puts out a little more and is a little dirtier than Sindee. If you book the hour then Sindee would be my choice, you get DFK in an hours punt, she'll get the toys out and can be a dirty little mare if you catch her right. Both, for me are better than Patti but if I had to pick one, it would be Sindee

Lyna's arse though  :wacko:

Yanusmc

Seen Patty twice and fancy a change.
I know there is reviews for both but if anyone that has seen both, can you help with a little comparison?
Maybe even compare with Patty as that is a known benchmark for me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers guys

Thanks for the review you did for Patty

klaus88

Thanks for the review you did for Patty

Not a problem. Considering it was before I signed up to UK punting. It was a pleasure sharing all my 100s of previous punts. I know I signed up to share all my punting experiences with you.

Yanusmc

Not a problem. Considering it was before I signed up to UK punting. It was a pleasure sharing all my 100s of previous punts. I know I signed up to share all my punting experiences with you.

That's the point if the forum, not just to request info