Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage parlour probably closed by council  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

Council workers found naked man, slapping sounds and female giggles during inspection of massage parlour

Ping Wellness Centre

Something many of us must have feared might happen in the middle of a happy ending in a Traditional Chinese Medicine salon

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:24:53 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Steely Dan

I wish they would investigate terrorists and leave these places alone.

Offline mexicola

It was also found that the parlour kept incomplete records and employed unqualified therapists

Unqualified therapists ? They're whores !

Online myothernameis

[Officers made the unannounced inspection after discovering a website containing reviews which suggested saunas were a destination for sexual services

Ukp by any chance

Offline sparkus

Yes, we've all been having a giggle on the TCM thread.

Naturally all my reviews of such places are total BS as I am really 15 and only set up a UKP account because my mother and her friends get really annoyed about it on Mumsnet.  I certainly don't hear any giggling or slapping in my parents' bedroom.

YidArmy

+1

I don't even go to these places but far more important things to investigate than this sort of nonsense.

Offline King Kenny

External Link/Members Only

Page 3 is interesting

Bloody hell we’d better bear in mind that talking about an outwardly legit place on here might see a place shut down.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I know that this place is in London but it could happen anywhere so I did not put it in the London thread.

Do we need to disguise the location when we review these sort of places?

Offline shagmore

+1

I don't even go to these places but far more important things to investigate than this sort of nonsense.

100%
At the ned of the day though its the easy option for the police to bring their crime figures down.
Yes, they should take action, but not as priority over other more dangerous, violent and disturbing crimes
 :dash:

Offline stampjones

Do we need to disguise the location when we review these sort of places?
I thought about that but I dont think our reviews help plod at all. Ping is a TCM and its pretty common knowledge that you are likely to get extra services in such places. The key point in the story is that they were responding to complaints from neighbours. If they get a complaint then they’ll investigate whether or not the place has been reviewed. I guess maybe you could ask whether somehow ukp lead to the complaint in the first place but I think that its not something we should worry about.

Offline anglian

All the staff in London councils are probably pretty sure this sort of thing goes on, but as long as there are no complaints or blatant flouting of rules are quite prepared to do nothing and accept massage license fees from the owners.

Offline houseboot

Ukp by any chance

Yes, UKP is mentioned several times in the committee paperwork.

However, anything that has been read here cannot be used as evidence. It is considered heresay.

Offline houseboot

I thought about that but I dont think our reviews help plod at all. Ping is a TCM and its pretty common knowledge that you are likely to get extra services in such places. The key point in the story is that they were responding to complaints from neighbours. If they get a complaint then they’ll investigate whether or not the place has been reviewed. I guess maybe you could ask whether somehow ukp lead to the complaint in the first place but I think that its not something we should worry about.

Plod is not the problem.

The shops are licensed and have to comply with the conditions of the licensing authorities.

Offline sparkus

As I said, I'm a 15 year old kid who read about this site on Mumsnet and all my comments and reviews are just a vicarious thrill (I learnt that word in double English the other week) until I lose my virginity.

Offline houseboot

It's not a police issue.

It's predominately a licensing issue which is a local authority issue. They are the ones that issue the licenses.

Offline hamchang

wouldn't take a lot of investment to install a buzzer in each room so that if some busy body council or police drop in the alarm sounds and cocks are put away

Offline sparkus

It's not a police issue.

It's predominately a licensing issue which is a local authority issue. They are the ones that issue the licenses.

In this case, the 'view' of the police is 'taken into account' by the committee (and if they ignore that they it can be appealed), not least as plod still walk the streets (just) and are expected to have a clue about what's happening.  But they're not relied on for enforcement unless there's specific criminality such as trafficking going on.

In the documentation linked to above, there's some fucking brilliant schoolboy errors:

- 'cc swipes' are 'sexual services', are they?
- vice.com is a site for sexual services.  Better tell Rupert Murdoch then (even better, how about getting his ex Wendy Deng in a TCM?)

I also enjoyed the letter from the concerned local saying he'd been propositioned outside the shop.  "Come inside for extras?" (I don't think they're extras at that point)

So while this site hasn't helped, the authorities seem to be going about this utterly cack-handed.  Perhaps they're over-worked and stressed.  A massage might help.  Like it does for the rest of us.

Offline sparkus

We should set up a separate 'Women who wank' thread, with links and fake reviews of legit places.

"Plenty of cc swipes, at the till."
"Extras on offer here, was easy to stay for an hour when the 30 minutes was up."

Offline sparkus

wouldn't take a lot of investment to install a buzzer in each room so that if some busy body council or police drop in the alarm sounds and cocks are put away

I assure you, if anyone ever enters the room when I'm in it, I won't leave it to some tiny Asian to wave her arms and say "No no!" while laid faced down.

Offline hamchang

We should set up a separate 'Women who wank' thread, with links and fake reviews of legit places.

"Plenty of cc swipes, at the till."
"Extras on offer here, was easy to stay for an hour when the 30 minutes was up."

It's a good point - I bet half of those mumsnet cunts are dipping into massages getting a thrill.

Offline snaitram99

The Committee papers are an interesting read. The Council officers seemed to be trying to walk a fine line and only picked them up specifically on breaches of the licensing conditions, e.g. regarding qualifications and record keeping.

I don't think Urban Dictionary is a reliable site for definition of anything (some are blatantly made up) and lying naked face down on a massage table does not automatically mean that something sexual is going on, although this seemed to be implied. I wasn't clear which of the officers was senior, but I got the impression that the female seemed keener on finding something amiss.

At least one of the letters of complaint sounded like it may have come from a disgruntled ex employee or a rival establishment.

I don't know if licensing requirements are as strict outside London (I suspect not) but it does seem a lot of resources have been devoted to this which could have been used for more important things.

Offline stampjones

As I said, I'm a 15 year old kid who read about this site on Mumsnet and all my comments and reviews are just a vicarious thrill (I learnt that word in double English the other week) until I lose my virginity.
Wow what a coincidence - me too! Any of the rest of you?

Offline hamchang

The complaint letter is a load of bollocks.

I am a mature male resident and I was propositioned as I was returning home in the evening? So a massage girl was standing out the front saying "heh old man, want a hand shandy"? What a load of crap. More like

"I am a house wife. My husband has been going here for treatment and then I read that they are a knocking shop.  "

Offline houseboot

The Committee papers are an interesting read. The Council officers seemed to be trying to walk a fine line and only picked them up specifically on breaches of the licensing conditions, e.g. regarding qualifications and record keeping.

I don't think Urban Dictionary is a reliable site for definition of anything (some are blatantly made up) and lying naked face down on a massage table does not automatically mean that something sexual is going on, although this seemed to be implied. I wasn't clear which of the officers was senior, but I got the impression that the female seemed keener on finding something amiss.

At least one of the letters of complaint sounded like it may have come from a disgruntled ex employee or a rival establishment.

I don't know if licensing requirements are as strict outside London (I suspect not) but it does seem a lot of resources have been devoted to this which could have been used for more important things.

A female masseuse being in the room with an uncovered naked male is a breach of licensing conditions.

Offline snaitram99

A female masseuse being in the room with an uncovered naked male is a breach of licensing conditions.

Wasn't it only if she wan't appropriately qualified to treat areas other than those specified, such as head, legs etc.?

(OK she probably wasn't but that wouldn't have been known from the fact that he was lying face down naked.)

Offline houseboot

Wasn't it only if she wan't appropriately qualified to treat areas other than those specified, such as head, legs etc.?

(OK she probably wasn't but that wouldn't have been known from the fact that he was lying face down naked.)

Difficult to unpick all the legalise statements but reading it again:-

1) they need to have applied for, and been granted, a waiver to provide special treatments (and subsequent checking showed they hadn't applied for let alone received it)

2) the masseuse needs to be registered with the council as a suitably qualified person.

The sight of the naked male was an immediate "flag" to check for waiver document.

Offline sparkus

Bear in mind that this (and the ones on Middlesex Street) is one of the most 'visible' TCMs in a high footfall area, with nosey neighbours.  The vast majority in London aren't.

Even if all the visible ones were closed down tomorrow (based on the 'hearsay' of this site), a few fair still look very legit and have loyal female customers.

In the eyes of the law, me getting tugged off by a delicious Chinese MILF and writing about it on here has as much credibility as when one of those teenagers comes on and asks about 'extras'.

Offline sparkus

The other point is that there's nothing to stop those with some kind of 'interest' in shutting down a particular shop (either the authorities or a disgruntled former staff etc.) writing fake reports on here to create the 'case' for closure.  So as long as we keep repeating that, this is something any 'committee' would have to consider in future.

As I said, I've a VERY florid imagination in that teenage bedroom of mine....