Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai spa Walsgrave Road Coventry  (Read 1415 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Has any one been to Thai Spa Walsgrave Road Coventry lately. I understand Kate the lady from Poland is back. Had a good topless massage from her a while ago or is there any one else there worth seeing or does Kate offer more than a topless happy ending

Spankystar

Hi bluesky. First reply so bare with me. I'm one of those that sits back and reads everyone elses views.. there was an english blonde busty girl there i think called chloe who offered oral. Nana was once the master there and was always busy but havent been for a while

Offline mr.bluesky

Hi bluesky. First reply so bare with me. I'm one of those that sits back and reads everyone elses views.. there was an english blonde busty girl there i think called chloe who offered oral. Nana was once the master there and was always busy but havent been for a while

Cheers spankystar I think I saw Chloe or a lady fitting that description sitting in the reception area on my last visit there , .also the name Nana  rings a bell. Kate the lady from Poland had a great figure.

Spankystar

I have not had the chance to see kate but heard great things.
Pity enterance is so visible on a busy road

Offline Stapler

Thanks for the prologue, but what's the current news?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks for the prologue, but what's the current news?

If he's not been there for a while I would guess there isn't any   :dash:

Offline Stapler

If he's not been there for a while I would guess there isn't any   :dash:

Exactly! So why post?
Bang your head against that!

Spankystar

When i last visited end of september i had choise of chloe or a thai lady didnt catch her name tempted to say nina. Petite 40s.

Opted for chloe on a friends referral. She is a big girl probably size 14/16 late 20s early 30s

I womt bother next time sorry chaps
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:37:45 pm by Spankystar »

Offline mr.bluesky

Exactly! So why post?
Bang your head against that!

He was merely answering my question to the best of his knowledge . Don't knock the guy for trying to help.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:39:19 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Stapler

He was merely answering my question to the best of his knowledge

Now he's saying he visited last week!

Just edited his post from October to September!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:39:53 pm by Stapler »

Spankystar

Was september stapler apoligies. I was in solihul end of october.

Very anti. Guess ill continue to be a backseat reader and have the pleasure of reading all your faultless reviews

Offline mr.bluesky

When i last visited end of september i had choise of chloe or a thai lady didnt catch her name tempted to say nina. Petite 40s.

Opted for chloe on a friends referral. She is a big girl probably size 14/16 late 20s early 30s

I womt bother next time sorry chaps

Ignore Stapler keep on posting  :thumbsup: that's exactly the reason he has a footnote at the bottom of all his posts :D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:43:11 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Stapler

Ignore Stapler keep on posting  :thumbsup: that's exactly the reason he has a footnote at the bottom of all his posts :D

Yes please do. We like old news!  :dash:

Spankystar

I hope you have a really nice weekend. And please be careful with any fireworks you set off :dance:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:53:40 pm by Spankystar »

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes please do. We like old news!  :dash:

Says a man who's not posted any new reviews in over a year

Offline Stapler

Says a man who's not posted any new reviews in over a year

You don't have to look far to know why!  :thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

You don't have to look far to know why!  :thumbsup:

Oh dear touched a nerve there I think

Offline mr.bluesky

Was september stapler apoligies. I was in solihul end of october.

Very anti. Guess ill continue to be a backseat reader and have the pleasure of reading all your faultless reviews

You'll be in for a long wait  :D

Offline liskil

If anybody knows: does nana offer oral or other extra?

brandonpete

To you guy's that have been to the Walsgrave road Thai spa...what sort of fee's do they charge?

Offline mr.bluesky

To you guy's that have been to the Walsgrave road Thai spa...what sort of fee's do they charge?

Usual thing £40 pay at the desk for 1 hour. In the room £20 happy ending  probably another £20 for topless not sure if anything else is on offer it's been a while since I have been.

brandonpete

Usual thing £40 pay at the desk for 1 hour. In the room £20 happy ending  probably another £20 for topless not sure if anything else is on offer it's been a while since I have been.

Cheers Mr BS