Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stratford upon Avon...  (Read 2091 times)

mrpeterman

Is it really that much of a wasteland, nothing I mean nothing available..how can such a large town, which attracts loads of tourists have no working girls....I'm sitting in a. Ajar hotel chain bored....where could be balls deep

Westney

Yes, try putting in the post-code of your location in Stratford in Adultwork. I suspect you will have better luck in nearby Warwick or Worcester! Good luck.

MarcT

mrpeterman

Many thanks Mark, I shall make contact with her

Offline smiler999

Yes, despite loads of Eastern Europeans living in Stratford, there are never usually any wg’s. Even leamington is poor, the main option is Birmingham and some in Coventry

Offline BuiltForSpeed

Before I joined UKP (hence no review) I saw a little firecracker in the HI near Leamington/Warwick. Pure chance I saw her green light on AW whilst staying there for work just like the OP

Offline houseboot

Before I joined UKP (hence no review) I saw a little firecracker in the HI near Leamington/Warwick. Pure chance I saw her green light on AW whilst staying there for work just like the OP

And who was the little firecracker?

Offline BuiltForSpeed

Miss_MILF_HONEY External Link/Members Only

Not sure of her real name, but she was testing the water in the Midlands apparently. Great pair of tits, but also a cute face and a delicious behind.

Not seen her back since, so I probably scared her off  :D

MarcT

Many thanks Mark, I shall make contact with her

No worries Mr Peterman, hope she provides a good one  :hi:

The quest continues 

MarcT

Miss_MILF_HONEY External Link/Members Only

Not sure of her real name, but she was testing the water in the Midlands apparently. Great pair of tits, but also a cute face and a delicious behind.

Not seen her back since, so I probably scared her off  :D

Lucky you BuiltForSpeed  :cool: Into the HL she goes  :drinks: :thumbsup:

The quest continues