Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dollybabe fife ?  (Read 3649 times)

Frandan10

Offline FBman78

Can you see the answer below your post? Use the search facility.

Punter115

FFS...another one with a golden fanny ...must be mad to pay these prices ...dusty phone she will have .

123penn

I would love to meet her is she gorgeous? She would be worth  the the money for sure

ALEX0014

I have meet her,she calls herself jasmine,don’t want to disappoint you.but there are a lot of nice girls on AW for half the money......

oyb_72

I have meet her,she calls herself jasmine,don’t want to disappoint you.but there are a lot of nice girls on AW for half the money......

in Fife, where?  :lol:

Johnjohn1268

Only worth it if you’ve tried all others as there is no sparkling reviews

Offline james50

I've met her- she's nice girl with a great body. However the price is expensive for Fife but that's her MO.

123penn

Would she be better than lovely Miriam? She is half the price big boobies

ALEX0014

No,she does duos with Nic__x at the weekend and that’s also a waste of your pennies.Timewasters the both of them :vomit:Edinburgh
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 06:12:36 pm by ALEX0014 »

123penn

I don't know then who's better? She looks sexy

ALEX0014

If you would like to meet someone of interest Sensal Samantha is a good one for the pennies,does not clock watch,great with the oils and keeps to her likes list. She’s in Edinburgh  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:51:00 pm by ALEX0014 »

Offline Wonderwall88

I’ve met her. There was a yappy dog in the flat which was distracting and also  she’s about as Arabic as fish and chips she’s just a sun bed user. Good body but I wouldn’t go out my way

Offline FBman78

I’ve met her. There was a yappy dog in the flat which was distracting and also  she’s about as Arabic as fish and chips she’s just a sun bed user. Good body but I wouldn’t go out my way

Arabic as fish n chips   :lol: :lol: :lol:

123penn

Anyone try Kendra Jackson she is from fife

Offline Messner2k

Dollybabe.
Saw her a week ago in Dunfermline.
Nice clean flat. very easy going. Nice body.
Botox lips.
Going for the Glamour Girl look.

123penn

Would you go again? Is she worth it?

Offline Messner2k

I'm 50/50 to be honest.
I think in this area you might struggle to find a more quality girl but in Manchester and down south I have seen much prettier and exciting girls for the same money...or even less.
She is a fairay quiet lassie who didn't have that much to say for herself. Saying that...maybe it was just me.

Offline Clattypats

I'm 50/50 to be honest.
I think in this area you might struggle to find a more quality girl but in Manchester and down south I have seen much prettier and exciting girls for the same money...or even less.
She is a fairay quiet lassie who didn't have that much to say for herself. Saying that...maybe it was just me.
Good saying it...Tell us about it? ... :unknown:

Drifter

She looks absolutely insanely hot, like a proper perfect body in those photos. The price is also insane tho, never actually punted myself but been tempted/lurking here for ages for someone worth the money and her photos look like they would be... is she exactly like those photos or is she really not as great as first thoughts would suggest?

Offline bigmike32

She used to be 200 sheets an hour now 180 an hour max i would pay is 140 an hour with this being in fife. Her photos look hot very hot but her prices are insane.

Offline Wonderwall88

She looks absolutely insanely hot, like a proper perfect body in those photos. The price is also insane tho, never actually punted myself but been tempted/lurking here for ages for someone worth the money and her photos look like they would be... is she exactly like those photos or is she really not as great as first thoughts would suggest?

She’s good looking if you like the fake only way is esssex Barbie look. No doubt she spends a lot of time in the gym looking after herself. However at those prices it’s more than just looks for me and she didn’t have that raw sexuality and chemistry I look for with wgs

Offline S.X. MacHine

She’s good looking if you like the fake only way is esssex Barbie look. No doubt she spends a lot of time in the gym looking after herself. However at those prices it’s more than just looks for me and she didn’t have that raw sexuality and chemistry I look for with wgs

Totally agree; some of my best punts have been with girls who had far from model looks but who really engaged with me and loved to fuck. Beauty, as they say, is skin deep.
Oh, and at £180 per hour, nah...

123penn

She looks great to me! Who would be better?

johndoeyy

No anal
No CIM
No Facials
No Rimming
The negatives could go on and on.
NAE fucking chance im lininig her fake louis vitton purse with my cash

123penn

That's abit harsh so your saying she is not woruit

123penn

Offline Happyjose

So give her a miss then

You seem to post a lot of bollocks

Have you met a prostitute yet?

Offline Courtney

123penn

She seems nice def best in fife I would pay 200 no probs for her

123penn

Your right happy Jose I haven't I don't have to pay for it when I go out I can usually pull without paying for it nothing to boast about shagging prostitutes mate but I was only asking a question about dollybabe as she caught my eye

Offline Happyjose

I don't have to pay for it when I go out I can usually pull without paying for it

Of course you can ‘mate’, it’s just when you text to organise a follow up date you get dingyed when they see your semi-literate scrawl

And where was I boasting? - Yet another example of you posting bollocks.

This a forum for punters to exchange information about paid sex. Making comments about not having to pay for it will likely get you banned.

And for someone who chooses to take the moral high ground, you do seem awfully interested in prostitutes. Something doesn’t add up....

Offline Clattypats

I can usually pull without paying for it
I bet you can :rolleyes: ..."Pull" the head right aff it... :wacko:..Ya big stud muffin that you are.. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:54:35 am by Clattypats »

Offline Matrix

Banned troll.

Now there's a surprise.  😲