Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori-chan of Leeds  (Read 1231 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xsnapper58

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins of Kayley’s time

Had been wanting to see Kayley for a while so arranged to meet via AW email, text and chat on UKE. On the day her directions were excellent so parked up close by and walked to the apartment complex in central Leeds where she works and as advised rang 10 mins before the meet for final instructions. Which is where, like a certain Fish hereabouts, my powers of observation went awol  :unknown: and I walked right past the entrance and ambled about like a prize idiot whilst having a lovely chat with Kayley, who saw the funny side and finally got me to the right door and inside the building!!

Up in the lift, down the corridor and a knock on the door bang on the start time and a smiling Kayley welcomed me in. This was the real wow moment - IMHO she is absolutely gorgeous; very beautiful to look at, pretty face, wonderfully giggly and happy demeanour and the most amazing fulsome, curvy BBW figure, all squeezed voluptuously into a school uniform, as per the photo on her profile.

We launched straight into really passionate  DFK and some exquisite fondling before going to the bedroom, where once the money was taken care of more DFK and moist exploration ensued, Kayley having the first of several orgasms, only stopping briefly for me to undress before she  lay on the bed and I went down on her for RO and rapid stimulation of her G-spot which brought her to a second deliciously noisy climax. Next she had me lie on my back on the bed to enjoy her renowned oral skills (OWO) including great Deep Throat. Then on with the condom for Cowgirl......

which is when the proceedings descended into farce. So picture this erstwhile punters and SP’s, just as Kayley was climbing aboard my ramrod erection, without warning the bedroom door opens and her landlady takes one pace into the room, sees what we are up to, and with eyes popping out of her head says a startled sorry and retreats at warp speed.  :lol: Funniest sight I have seen in ages. Kayley was so apologetic but I just thought it hilarious and would love to be a fly on the wall when someone asks her how her day has been!!

Anyway, without missing a beat we carried on with great Cowgirl, Kayley removing her clothes so that I could enjoy her huge breasts and marvel at her size 16 splendour, before switching to profoundly good sex in missionary. Then some more RO and G-spot action for another climax for Kayley, before I finished with the most satisfying CIM, which Kayley swallowed effortlessly.

There are definite advantages to being the first punter of the day. :D Kayley was exceptionally horny and I was the lucky beneficiary. Result!

I then gave Kayley a massage, which is something she really wanted to experience and I enjoy giving. She became so turned on she asked for another orgasm, and I was not about to refuse this lovely lady. :yahoo:

All through the session Kayley was bright and bubbly, utterly sexed up and  enjoying herself and revelling in giving me pleasure. The mutuality was such that giving her pleasure was an absolute blast too. She was a real delight and genuinely great fun to be with. She has a lovely personality and lights up the bedroom. After a shower I left with a huge smile on my face. A real session to remember. If you like BBW’s you must experience Kayley for yourself. She is epically good.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 10:09:20 pm by xsnapper58 »

Offline xsnapper58

That should have read £70 for 30 mins..... ooops

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Great review thanks. I REALLY need to make the effort and go to Leeds and see her. She does seem to be something a bit special. She is just the sort of girl l like. Sometimes l persuade myself she is a bit on the big side but on the other hand l have always been attracted to BBWs in the end.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 12:26:47 am by Thecunninglinguist »