Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle's Jen x x Newcastle Centre - North East  (Read 2602 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
30 min incall
£60

Comms were spot on with this one, luxury flat right in the middle of the city so (paid) parking availability is hit / miss depending a lot on the time of day you get there - avoid peak traffic.

Up in a secure lift, very discreet and private - felt totally safe. Door was opened and she had very sexy underwear and stockings - I'd asked for a mini skirt too but she said she didnt wear them. No problem though as she looked stunning. Her face was a tad older than I was expecting but jeez she has a great body.

PW sorted out and onto DFK standing up, she took her bra off to show her lovely tits, firm and succulent, just how I like them. I asked her to lie on her back and spread her legs so I could give her RO, her fully shaved pussy was lovely, fresh tasting and tight. I moved onto the bed for a bit of 69 which was OWO and deep. She had a great bj technique.

On with the hat then she rode me, plenty of eye contact and those lovely tits bouncing in front of me nearly had me shooting my load. I bent her over for some mild spanking (she wont have it too hard as she bruises easy) and spread her arse to get a good lick of her pussy from behind. I then pounded her doggy style while talking dirty to her, that seemed to turn her on. Didn't take long for me to shoot a deep load in her.

Offered a shower after which I had, then a bit of light banter and a quick tour of the flat (great view.!).

I'd see her again no problem, this was a great punt and she was a lovely person and very sexy.

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review and she does look very sexy , deffo one to consider  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I've exchanged messages with her and she sounded good but haven't seen her yet. How old would you say she was please?

Offline MME

Thanks for the review. I've exchanged messages with her and she sounded good but haven't seen her yet. How old would you say she was please?

Well... I'd go back there put it that way. Shes a nice personality and a cracking body too definitely one of the better ones out there.

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review.  She's somebody I keep looking at but I haven't yet taken the plunge.  It's good to read a review of her at home rather than on tour. 

Offline Edd67

Thanks for the helpful review. Jen is on my hotlist but haven't yet taken the plunge.

Offline Jibbi

Good review. Not really noticed her profile before and not sure why, looks really good. :thumbsup:

Offline antmasterant

I’ve seen Jen recently and was going to do a review but nothing really extra to add that’s not already been said in previous reviews. I enjoyed my time with her and as per other reviews, facially she appears to be older than her AW profile suggests but she’s got a cracking body and seems to really eager to please which more than made up for it!