Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori-Chan Glasgow tour  (Read 1543 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cactus

Saw Midori/Kayley when she came up for a few days a few months ago.  I was keen to see the girl when she was up, so made arrangements via. email on adultwork and then by exchange of texts ahead of her arrival and booked a slot for one evening after work.  Took the train through from Edinburgh to Glasgow and went to the hotel she was staying at, which was very handy for Queens Street Station.

Hotel was fine, although there was an issue with the keycards being required at the doors after the lifts, so she had to come out and get me.

Into the room and down to business.  While MC is a larger lass, she carries it well and exudes a real air of sexuality.  We were all over each other and actually had to stop so that I could pay the girl.  Onto the bed, I encouraged her to strip and play with herself, which is a real turn on.  Then onto oral on her with some finger action, she was either really into it or a really good actress.  Uncovered oral on me and then onto sex in a couple of positions, firstly with her on top and then mish with her legs over my shoulders before I finished with some more oral.

Physically, the photos on her profile are a true reflection of the girl I met, probably not to everyones taste, but she certainly did it for me.  If she's back in Scotland I would look to book a return vesit.  Curvy body, nice trimmed pussy (with some cracking lips), big boobs, pretty and exuding raw sexuality!

I paid £120 for an hours booking at a chain hotel in Glasgow City Centre.  No clock watching, over ran a little.  Had a nice chat about various stuff after the punt and she seems a nice lass to boot.

A couple of slight negatives though:
Condoms she uses are shit, I really can't stand those GUM clinic Pasante ones.
Oral on me, while it seemed very good at the time... the next day my cock hurt, a bit too toothy on reflection!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I saw her during the same tour. Oral/RO was a delight. Maybe a little larger than my usual but still a wonderful girl, enthusiastic and a decent post coital chat. The pics might not give people a good angle and I would agree with her self description of 14-18 but I would lean on the 16 side of things.

Offline Cactus

I saw her during the same tour. Oral/RO was a delight. Maybe a little larger than my usual but still a wonderful girl, enthusiastic and a decent post coital chat. The pics might not give people a good angle and I would agree with her self description of 14-18 but I would lean on the 16 side of things.

Glad to hear you also had a good time.

She's a larger lass but carries it well & the raw sexuality she possesses override any issues I had with her dress size. Her AW profile has her down as 18+ in the interview, although I'm utterly hopeless when it comes to sizing women... Being a well built chap myself, I prefer a curvy woman as I'm scared of breaking the wee ones  :thumbsup:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Glad to hear you also had a good time.

She's a larger lass but carries it well & the raw sexuality she possesses override any issues I had with her dress size. Her AW profile has her down as 18+ in the interview, although I'm utterly hopeless when it comes to sizing women... Being a well built chap myself, I prefer a curvy woman as I'm scared of breaking the wee ones  :thumbsup:
Ooh, Cactus, that's quite an admission; you're a BBP. A 'Big Beautiful Punter...'. Most significant admission since Kevin Spacey coming out....

Offline Cactus

Ooh, Cactus, that's quite an admission; you're a BBP. A 'Big Beautiful Punter...'. Most significant admission since Kevin Spacey coming out....

I'm an ex hooker mate, although not the type that we discuss on here  :cool:

Offline S.X. MacHine

I'm an ex hooker mate, although not the type that we discuss on here  :cool:
:) :) :)