Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NICE CARLA glasgow????  (Read 1203 times)

runtywunty90

Any one got info on this girl? Pics looks wonderful, says she stays in Anniesland which is a bit of trek for me.  Wanting to know if it's worth the punt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tw24

I saw your post and as she was pretty close and seeing as I had no luck tonight at all, I decided to Toftt.

I called up and a sweet friendly voice answered pretty quick. 10mins in the car and I was there. Parking shouldn't be an issue and there are enough people about that you wouldn't feel out of place.

I would say the flat is definitly more knightswood than Anniesland if you were to get the train you would get off at Garscadden.

Carla is early 20s, pretty but in a girl next door way rather than model stunning. Brown hair tied back in a ponytail  She wore a tight fitting sporty jersey dress. I think the pictures are her but she's a more a large 10 than an 8. Definitely not fat but rounder than the photos suggest.

£60 for half an hour, the room was nicely decorated and decent furniture,  money out he way she came back removed her dress to reveal matching red lingerie.

She was a little awkward at first and she would giggle a little bit but I'm pretty awkward myself in these situations. I asked for GFE and got it in abundance, nice firm massage (no teasing ) turn over for some very passionate FK, some owo, nice firm technique. A bit of reverse oral, a 69 then popped in her mouth.

When you asked her for something she would gladly oblige but I think she looks for the lead.

Overall a very nice punt and a positive experience.

She is from Poland and says she is probably going home in a week or so.

Hope that helps

Offline Oscar13

Good review thanks. :thumbsup: Was her Flat accessible enough?  Were their lots of Stairs? Take it you didn't feel meeting was rushed? :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Ran the risk of the private gallery and looks like your typical pimped EE. I will avoid myself, the polish part I would take with a pinch of salt.

There is something about this guy that just feels wrong to me given its 4 posts in 2 years...

Givememilf

Ran the risk of the private gallery and looks like your typical pimped EE. I will avoid myself, the polish part I would take with a pinch of salt.

There is something about this guy that just feels wrong to me given its 4 posts in 2 years...

I was thinking the same. Copy, pasted review. Not sure the point of it tbh. But fishy.

Offline Oscar13

Thanks JS & GMM. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  It pays to think a bit more & even do a bit more research. Think I'll avoid. :drinks:

Offline Tw24

In response to Oscar, the flat was in a high rise so it was a lift no stairs.

As for the other comments I shouldn't rise but I will :dash:
 Whilst it's good to keep skeptical in this game the problem with this forum is everyone moans people don't contribute and leave reviews but when you do your accused of being fake. Have a read of my other review and ask yourselves if it's phoney.

I do believe the girl is Polish so not EE in the negative sense its generally used in here. Is she a drop dead gorgeous and go down in Glasgow punting folk lore... NO but it was a decent vanilla gfe punt.

The reason for the cut and paste is reviews are indexed, threads are not and I wrote in the thread first then realised it would probably do as a review.

You're all adults so you can come to your own conclusions.

pulsebot

Her profile has disappeared from adultwork. Wonder what happened?   :unknown: