Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay Birmingham - Incredible!  (Read 3780 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline slimdude1

X Chardonnay X
AW: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration & Fee
1 hour, £130 incall.

Comms
Texted Chardonnay few days prior to get a booking. Luckily she had a slot available (very busy woman). On the day I went, my idea was to have a shower before coming. She then texted me with regards to the shower facilities currently not working, and she's unsure when they'll come back on. I was gutted as I needed to shower before the punt and wasn't home, but thankfully she texted telling me its back on. Texted her my interests (booked for a GFE exp, although was tempted by the nuru massage!).

Appearance
I arrived early (30 minutes early actually), so had to wait around outside awkwardly till it was time. She texted letting me come in about 5 minutes early, including room details etc. Walked in all nervous like wtf am I doing here, but was excited too. Knocked on the door and opened a absolutely BEAUITIFUL, blonde, slim girl. Her pictures on her website are quite photoshopped, and being scammed in the past - I wasn't expecting her to look as good in person. Man was I wrong! She was extremely sexy, tall, slim, beautiful sized breasts and a nice bum. She was wearing this sexy blue dress, and welcomed me in. Room was very nice too, wasn't like other incall places where it's just a bed and small, this was nice studio like apartment.

The Punt
So handled the paperwork, and popped straight in the shower. I was dressed very bad so it was kind of funny how dressed up she was in comparison to myself. Hopped in the shower quickly, and then got back changed into my clothes (I was unsure whether to keep on my towel or to get changed back into clothes again).

Anyway, shower out the way, walked out back in my clothes to see Chardonnay waiting for me in her SEXY blue dress. I asked her to wear a lingerie before hand so I was kinda of confused why she was wearing a dress. But no complaints, the dress was sexy. We sat down and talked for a bit, was kind of awkward and I told her that I was a bit nervous - but she's very friendly and welcoming. She asked what my likes and dislikes are. I told her I like things to feel natural, not mechanical or forced. I like talks and build ups. She agreed, and then we started kissing. Her lips are incredibly soft, and she kisses very very well. Slow, sensual, plenty of tongue action.

She then sat on top of me (both still fully clothed), just kissing for a good few minutes. Then we started talking again about stuff. 5 mins of talking and we just ran out of topics, and I went in for another kiss. I could honestly kiss her the whole hour, she then asks if I'd like to go to the bed. I agreed, and to my surprise she takes her dress off to unveil a SEXY SEXY lingerie, as requested. So turns out she DID do what I requested, but kept it a surprise. And man her body is model like. She laid there on the bed with the lingerie, and we started making out and she asked if I wanted OWO, which I accepted. Her bum and tits are amazing, perfect peach sizes. She's giving me oral and I end up busting. I didn't realise I was meant to tell her when I "finish", since she doesn't do CIM. But you know how quickly it happens, I ended up busting partly in her mouth and partly all over myself. She wasn't annoyed though, think more surprised. I really thought she would of known considering I started making noises. Anyway, I asked if she was okay and she was fine. She said just tell me next time!

I wasn't really interested in sex, so I popped back in the shower with still 30 mins left. Came out and she was just chilling in the kitchen. I could of gone for round too but I wasn't really interested, so we just talked for 30 mins about life and shit.

Verdict
Overall, very good looking lady. Definitely pics don't do her justice which is rare! Nice, bubbly, talkative and knows how to please. I wish she was a bit more dominant though as I was slightly nervous to begin with, but no complaints really. Definitely recommend her. She definitely isn't a clockwatcher too, because I stayed about 5-10 mins over time and she didn't watch the clock once.

SEW15

To be honest I've wanted to see her for a long, long time because she is stunning, but she seems to have a small likes list and I'm not sure how many of the kinky things I like will be a non-starter with her.

Offline Discord

Sounds like you had a good time.  I bet she was surprised to see you come out from the shower with your clothes back on.

Offline slimdude1

Sounds like you had a good time.  I bet she was surprised to see you come out from the shower with your clothes back on.

Haha, I won't lie - conversation was pretty awkward at first. Felt forced from both sides, I haven't punted for MONTHS. But it got better as time went on.

I just felt weird walking out with just the towel whilst she's fully dressed in her dress.

Offline slimdude1

To be honest I've wanted to see her for a long, long time because she is stunning, but she seems to have a small likes list and I'm not sure how many of the kinky things I like will be a non-starter with her.

I'm not into crazy kinky to be honest. I prefer rather GFE. Depends what you're looking for. Looks wise, she's absolutely stunning so you can't go wrong. If you're looking for a really dominant girl or really kinky girl - I'm not sure she's it as she seems more laid back. I even asked her if she's dominant girl or submissive, she didn't really give an answer - she just said in the middle lol.

Worth a visit though

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review slimdude  :hi:

Chardonnay is one of the very best around for a great GFE with a very fit girl  :thumbsup:

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Glad you enjoyed your punt with Chardonnay. I totally agree about the photos. She is so much prettier in the flesh.

Worcesterfella

I so badly want to see her, big fan of slender young blondes with boobs and bums..thanks for the review buddy

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Try her nuru massage and bondassage as well has her gfe and you will not be disappointed. She is very much in demand though so book up early.

Offline legendinho

Excellent review. I agree her GFE is amazing from all my experiences with C.