Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NinaExSS - Preston  (Read 1640 times)

8 review(s) for beautiful alexa xx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline photoclicker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nina is situated close to the town center, in a private apartment complex so no worries about standing on the street knocking on doors. there is off road private parking with no restrictions.
Inside is a clean apartment perfect for its usage.
Nina is a petite young lady that fits her description and photos although in her pic she is wearing a blonde wig. she is slim but not a under weight skeleton more of a well proportions with an arse to die for
This is my 3rd time seeing Nina, so their is always a happy smile and greeting she is very friendly down to earth and funny.
As previously stated, i have meet Nina before and she has a good idea as to what i like. previously i have brought some outfits, but this time it was Nina's turn to provide the surprise.
Nina was dressed in blue matching bra and brief with high heel. nice kiss and cuddle in the hallway. i asked to take a shower, towel and shower gel provided, one dome i nipped into the room where Nina was waiting more kisses on the bed and a little catch up. On with the action. As i like a little domination in my meet Nina took the lead straddling me while she kisses my body working her way down ti some ball liking and sucking with a gentle nibble, moving onto some oral, and coming back up for the odd kiss. At this point mistress Nina kicks in ordering me on all fours and produces a glass dildo. a quick sniff of poppers and she proceeds to enter me gentle, unlike some who try just to ram it in. she slowly works it in as it is tapered i can feel each step. her dildo is a perfect size especially if you have never tried any anal fun. after pleasing her by taking it all i asked to turn over on my back. This is a tremendous site to see Nina sat between my legs gently arousing me with her glass dildo, then ordered more popper. with the dildo still in place Nina proceeds to ride me cowgirl as she leans over to get her condom, i could not resist to give her peach bum a slap. she reacted with a smile say your getting brave. so on with the condom with her mouth and a little oral. we now on with the finally Nina lowers her self onto me, as i am a quick cummer i as her just to sit on him
but not to move which she gladly did. This can be a break point with me whether i return as may girls will just go for it. nina just waited until i started to move. Not forgetting that i slapped her arse she gently leaned forward cups both hand around my neck causing blood to rush to my head moves close to kiss me then spat at me for punishment and sniggers. the time is coming to an end with Nina riding me with a twerking actions. so we cleaned up and settle my bill a quick kiss and a good bye.

Online scutty brown

just for the record - the profile photo is of a completely different girl, this is B&S

see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231672

Offline OakTree

just for the record - the profile photo is of a completely different girl, this is B&S

see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231672

Bait and switch or using fake photos? Personally I think whoever books her will see the same girl that everyone one else has seen. She’s using fake photos.

If it was bait and switch then I think it would just be a lucky dip to who you might see.

Online Moby Dick

Surely using fake photos is bait and switch?
You get someone different to advertised.
Bait and switch or using fake photos? Personally I think whoever books her will see the same girl that everyone one else has seen. She’s using fake photos.

If it was bait and switch then I think it would just be a lucky dip to who you might see.

Offline OakTree

Surely using fake photos is bait and switch?
You get someone different to advertised.

I suppose technically speaking it is but to me bait and switch usually means you might see the girl advertised and then again you might not. The girls are switched around.

In this case though I don’t think there’s any switching. You will see the girl advertised on her AW profile except the pictures she shows aren’t her.

That said I do take on board that pictures are being used as bait and is not the girl you will see. I’m in two minds to be honest.

Online Moby Dick

I often have 2 minds.
Big brain, and little brain.
My little brain still rules, although not as risky as 20years ago.
I suppose technically speaking it is but to me bait and switch usually means you might see the girl advertised and then again you might not. The girls are switched around.

In this case though I don’t think there’s any switching. You will see the girl advertised on her AW profile except the pictures she shows aren’t her.

That said I do take on board that pictures are being used as bait and is not the girl you will see. I’m in two minds to be honest.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I saw a lady called NinaExSS in Warrington about a year ago. At that point I had no qualms that the profile and pics matched the lady I saw. The punt was very lacklustre  and mediocre, sort of souless and mechanical plus she had a saggy lower belly at odds with the allegedly toned figure her profile described. I would have reviewed, neutral at best, but her profile disappeared within a day or so and she seemingly retired so I didn't bother.
I dunno how this fits with this new/recycled profile that's now surfaced but given this thread mentions NinaExSS I thought I'd chip in with some admittedly dated input.