Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel Body2Body - Canterbury  (Read 820 times)

4 review(s) for Chanel Body2Body (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Badgerboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had seen the 2 reviews on here so for the sake of £40 decided to give it a go.

Comms were good.  Lots of free parking.  Location is a ground floor flat in Canterbury, felt safe enough.  The rest was woefull.

I opted for the topless half hour massage rather than naked, didn't fancy seeing her naked I'm afriad.

Up on the massage table and she slathers my leg in baby oil and litterally strokes my leg for 5 mins, then onto the next leg and same again.  I'm already wondering WTF, this is no massage.

She moves onto my back, MORE babyoil, I'm like a greased up cross channel swimmer by now.  She then strokes my back for 15 mins, no hint of a stress reducing massage.  The I hear her oiling herself up and she rubs her breasts on me while still stroking my back.

Flips me over and straight into the hand job and as another review said, no teasing, oh and more babyoil.  I was so bored by then "he" just went through the motions.

Terrible, worst rub and tug ever.