Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Elise - Birmingham (tour)  (Read 993 times)

49 review(s) for WelshElise (43 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Kerosene

1 hour incall, £100 (Tontober rates)

Elise had caught my eye on UKE. I'd noticed that she was considering an impromptu trip to Birmingham so I thought I'd take a look. All comms were made via UKE and I wasn't kept hanging about for a response - comms were good.

Location - chain hotel in the centre of Birmingham. Good sized room with a good sized bed in it. The door opens and I'm struck at how petite she is. Sort the cash, I grab a quick shower and then we're on our way.

First off is some kissing, then onto RO. She seems very responsive to this but I don't get the moaning and fakery with it. Though she does have stretch marks on her stomach which did spoil the view somewhat.

Then to OWO that went deep - good and soft and before too long I'd popped in her mouth. Cleaned up and had a bit of a chat and then we're on for round two - oral til I'm hard enough and then on with the mac. Reverse cowgirl to start, then doggy, dropping to prone bone and finishing with cowgirl. Elise is much smaller than my recent punts of late and I enjoyed the change of size. And she's also eager in delivering the service too.

Very open in the chat inbetween rounds - she's aware of criticisms that have been raised in previous reviews here and seemed to be addressing them. Also made a point of highlighting her age as 30.

All told, a good solid GFE punt. I generally have my bookings made weeks in advance but this was comparatively a spur of the moment one that paid off.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

vw

Very open in the chat inbetween rounds - she's aware of criticisms that have been raised in previous reviews here and seemed to be addressing them. Also made a point of highlighting her age as 30.

Glad she settled the age thing, thanks for the review good to get a green out side of wales.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed.......she states that she likes a hard shagging and no too into foreplay?......