Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMY-KINKY Woking  (Read 1132 times)

9 review(s) for AMY-XXXXX (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2 x £70 for 2 x 30mins (explanation below).

This is my second punt/review on Amy. Crappy punts locally recently (especially for CIM) so I wandered further afield for a safer bet though I hadn't seen Amy for over a year!

Comms were good apart from just before the punt where Amy went quiet. It turns out her punter went overtime plus wanted a shower. She keeps her phone on silent so no instant reply. At 5 mins past booking time I started to look for other options but she sent an apologetic text stating her punter was still in the shower, she'd freshen up and text me to come up asap. I replied saying now that I knew all was well to take her time getting ready.

So, 15 mins past time, but at least I knew it was happening. I get the go ahead.

Venue was a decent (if not really busy) hotel in Woking. Good to be busy, you can walk in and out without notice.

Looks - Amy is attractive girl next door girl with lovely eyes, couldn't quite work out their colour. I found out her exact age but I'll go as far as to say above 25 and below 29!!! :D She isn't stick thin, has good curves and really FIRM natural boobs that went with it. Boobs where a huge bonus as I had forgot about from my previous visit. She apologised for her eyebrows, something cosmetic going on there but didn't bother me at all. I had to be careful if grabbing her face though.

Her phone went on silent and away straight away (good to see but explains my worrying 10 mins earlier) I explained I just wanted kissing, cuddling and oral, she was fine with that but my one criticism is that she is TOO keen to get down there. I really wanted 5-10 mins of stroking and kissing before oral, but I honestly thinks she loves sucking cock so all too soon the action started. She clearly wasn't in a rush as you'll read below.

Onto OWO. Very good but maybe not the DT I was hoping for. She has a great technique but my opinion on DT is whole length with a little big of gagging. ;) I wrote in my old review she did slow DT, but she didn't this time. Maybe I should have said something but was enjoying it very much nonetheless. She did this for a LONG time, so much so I actually asked if she was getting tired. She shook her head (with my cock in her mouth).

She got me close but not over the edge. So 1 min of hand action from myself got me to the line and then she got her mouth over the end for the very extended finale. In fact, I am proud to say she initially thought my pre cum was my love juice but when I stated I hadn't cum fully yet, so she promptly put her mouth back to where it should be. :)

Then the punt took a twist. I was cleaned up ready to go but she said she hadn't got anyone else so was going to be bored. We ended up chatting for ages. The chat was so relaxing, her boobs kept flopping out and so much time had passed, I then asked if she wouldn't mind playing with my member a bit more and I had some more cash. We had struck a rapport by then so without even discussing money, we went at it again.  :yahoo:

Again though, I wanted to continue to chat normally with her hand stroking me, I find this a weird turn on. But, I guess she really likes sucking cock, as she was down there again sooner than I would have liked.

Tried her best but I should have known pop two was a long shot (so to speak). So I ended it early and banged her mish for a bit before I admitted defeat. I was gutted as I wanted to splash those awesome tits.

Finally, clear up and on my way. I offered her another £70 as it was all I had left and I felt I was taking the piss with her time at this point. Others would have paid for the time, service(s) and chat I had just had. Checked watch, I think I was in there for best part of 2 hours and she was sucking cock for a long time and I hadn't given her much attention at all! lol.

The fact that Amy is a true english rose really helps, we talked about all sorts, she is really quite a bright spark. She mentioned she didn't like this site (I won't get into that) but I said I found it a very valuable resource.

I wouldn't expect the service I just had in the future. I think I just caught her at the right time and clicked.

Would I return, yes, as a safe bet she succeeded in being this time. Though I am sure I'll be taking some more risks elsewhere first!