Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peachy_Bum and HORNY MAROCCO  (Read 8056 times)

r23

Hi guys, short-time lurker here.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these girls?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've punted many times before but since discovering this site, have discovered a renewed interest.
Both look great for different reasons, I like a broad range!
Any help is great, cheers.

Andre 3000

HORNY MAROCCO has her feedback hidden so I'd personally avoid.

Online NightKid

1st one's a barebacker & 2nd one has 1 neutral and 2 negative FB out of 6, which is all hidden.
No way any smart punters on UKP would have seen either.  :scare:

Offline Steve2

Thank fuck the kids go back to school next week  :scare:

Offline punk

thank number 2 not even the girl in the pic.

Offline Silver Birch

Thank fuck the kids go back to school next week  :scare:

Horny Marocco's pimp needs to go back to school too! 1hr = £60; 1½ hrs = £150  :crazy:

TheDoctor

The first one has a moustache - check out her gallery 'if you taste good i will swallow'

fallyferre

Don't bother with horny marocco.

That has to be the worst punt i ever had with her back then . Maybe she has changed her ways.

She's one of those WG's that love money but can't be bothered to provide a decent service

Offline punk

Don't bother with horny marocco.

That has to be the worst punt i ever had with her back then . Maybe she has changed her ways.

She's one of those WG's that love money but can't be bothered to provide a decent service

just like barbie xx i think thats still her tag.

r23

Thanks for your advice, guys.

Offline simee

HORNY MAROCCO - Don't. I tried her once, never again!
She complained when I didn’t cum quickly enough and as soon as I did, I was sent on my way after about 30 minutes! She gets cross if you hold back and make her work, even though I’d paid for the hour. Someone kept phoning her (which she answered several times), she said it was her brother but I suspect it was not.
She works from a hotel, meaning you have to pass reception and take the lift to the top floor.
She is a lot fatter than in her photo and has no stamina. In my opinion, a total waste of time and money, but your choice.

Offline Mr Carlton

Avoid Horny Marocco!
I saw her about 3/4 years ago when she was at Barnet. Worst punt till date. She didn't seem interested and communication was minimal. She also kept answering her phone and asked if I had cum yet.

Worst WG on AW

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Someone kept phoning her (which she answered several times), she said it was her brother but I suspect it was not.

Did the same thing with me. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7056.0

johnnyboy61

I saw Horny Morocco in a flat which had another three girls sitting on the lounge. She's much bigger than you would think from the photos and lazy. Just wants you to cum quickly and go, but not prepared to put the effort in. Didn't do a review as it was pre my UKP days, but definitely avoid. If the OP was hoping to raise the profile of these girls it all seems to have gone a little tits up!

Offline bugsy

HORNY MAROCCO is one of the 2 reasons  I joined ukp. Robyn Lux is the second  reason. The other  thing  they both have in common  is I walked when  I saw them.   

Daveangel

I went there once
ONCE
Walked as soon as I saw the actuality against the pictures.
When I seek out new options so to speak,I take note of her distance from my postcode and avoid anyone with the same distance as its someone from their group.
Their profiles are all written in capital letters and they move around
Do yourself a favour,avoid this group

Offline The_Don

HORNY MAROCCO has her feedback hidden so I'd personally avoid.

once it wasn't hidden and it was dire.

She also had several profiles (the pictures don't lie) I've not seen her nor would I try

Offline pumps

Just to chime in here,  I saw Horny marocco when she was staying in Thornton heath a couple years ago she was high on weed, and in doggy her arse completely STANK of SHIT!

£40 for 30min bargain basement special.

Offline freshboi

I've read the reviews and I've looked at her profile.
I think I'm gonna take a gamble on her.
I like her looks and her body size is what I like.
I'll do a review after and hopefully it wont be tooooo bad.
 :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:30:18 pm by freshboi »

Daveangel

Absolutely crazy
To put things into perspective based on the numerous replies about her
She has more hair on her top lip than on her vagina
She is larger than her pictures,of course this may float your boat but if she sat in mine it would sink and that's after I jumped out of it
She has a crack problem as in she doesn't know how to wipe it clean
Your money,your choice but forgive me if I'm first in line to say
"I bloody told you!!!"

Offline pumps

Absolutely crazy
To put things into perspective based on the numerous replies about her
She has more hair on her top lip than on her vagina
She is larger than her pictures,of course this may float your boat but if she sat in mine it would sink and that's after I jumped out of it
She has a crack problem as in she doesn't know how to wipe it clean
Your money,your choice but forgive me if I'm first in line to say
"I bloody told you!!!"

You know what they say about fools and their money