Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: coco-tease - Bedford  (Read 1001 times)

1 review(s) for coco-tease (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't normally subscribe to the will-she-wont-she massage stuff, and the b2b is priced similarly to some locals for full service - so on a whim I asked if she likes RO and accepts fingers.

It turns out 'yes' and there are negotiable extras.  Eventually a slightly awkward phone call where I tried to see exactly how negotiable, given that some local ladies who ought to know better seem to compete with the local roms who seem keen to offer BB.
In this case extras were all covered, which was a combined relief and mild disappointment.

Anyway - we agreed to drop the massage, OW and covered FS and RO and fingers at £60 for a half hour.  I don't normally haggle and I wish she was more straight on the AW page, so quite possibly YMMV.
It seems she mostly works weekdays, occasional weekends.

Facially OK - age is believable and she's not a stunner but I had no trouble being attracted to her.  Slightly solid body with modest natural tits. She told me she'd lost weight after an illness and had lost her tits and was considering having implants.  Presumably she was quite BBW before.  I'd rather she kept the natural ones because they feel OK to hand and mouth.

Anyway - start with a rather gentle stroking of by cock that was enjoyable and I suspect a massage might be OK if you like that sort of thing.  Then on with rubber and she's sucking the end sensuously and more stroking.  I'd prefer OWO but its not as if I was expecting it. Quite a gentle sensation.  RO and a couple of fingers and she does get wet, and quite vocal.  Then doggy and she's vocal again and thrusting back at me and I finish this way.

Quick shower at end, was offered at start but I'd had one not long before anyway.  The house (in Kempston) is very clean and tidy but its quite hard to find so you need to follow the instructions carefully, and she's careful about the neighbours.

So - profile isn't the whole story, but she was easy to negotiate with, did what we'd agreed with some enthusiasm and all in all a nice milf experience.