Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cathymay swadlingcote  (Read 1296 times)

Offline badsin

Bed & breakfast with a free evening bar. Do you have to shag her?? :hi:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Bed, breakfast and evening feel?  :D

Offline Neromatrix

It says something when they actually look better in their verification pic than the gallery pic :bomb: :wacko:

The breakfast is tempting tho lol

Offline nickboywonder

First post chaps, so be gentle....

I saw this too, a while ago, it's not her first profile. Didn't fancy the overnight, but 60 for the hour seemed too good to be true. Everyone knows that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is, but when you are horny, common sense flies out of the window.

So, the good bits...good comms, good directions, reasonable house in non-descript but seemingly safe area. Husband lets me in, offers me a drink whilst she is preparing herself upstairs. I always find that a little disconcerting--so, how are things, and keep it brief, because I'm about to fuck your wife. Anyway, if it works for them.....

She comes downstairs...nice figure for her age, in line with picture. Invited upstairs, and my clothes off.

Then it goes downhill....everything is 'too sensitive', I am allowed a cursory visit downstairs with my tongue (something I enjoy doing), no oral on me, and I am 'too big' for her. Now, I have been told that my cock is quite thick, but it isn't huge (not that I have anything to complain about, you understand).

At length, I get a perfunctory hand job. Over in less than 20 minutes, but it is clear there is nothing else on offer. I did enquire about the overnighter--you get a session before bed, but no play overnight.

If you are visiting the area on business, and fancy a play and BnB for what a TravelLodge would cost you then great (although I don't think they provide VAT receipts for your expenses). But I think there is better for the money.

Offline badsin

But I think there is better for the money.

What a better hotel, or breakfast :hi:

Offline kingkong69

She's one weird wg.. I was intrigue by off bed and breakfast offer so I sent her a email.. I got weirdest reply ever.. She's said I need to proved that I am over 50 and English white dude finally I have to have a small penis  :dash:

Offline BlueRock

I would sooner sleep in a box than take advantage of her b&b experience. Utterly hanging.

Offline jaylad

Ha ha. These guys are swingers. Cant believe hes got her doing this now. They used to run parties at there house. Converted it to a club but a neighbour complained and they got done for it.

She is known for bb play so i would get ya barge pole ready

Offline shagmore

Offline Senior Citizen Punter

You'll find her on External Link/Members Only as Slavekath, if you're interested.

SCP
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125