Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritBustyBrooke - Euston  (Read 1950 times)

20 review(s) for BritBustyBrooke (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7541451) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ladeeda

Another from a few months back, in a well known budget hotel by Euston station.

Picks on AW looked fantastic and too good to resist despite some mixed reviews on here. £150 for the hour.

I'd requested a certain outfit, which was disappointingly ignored.

Hotel was easy to navigate and found the room no problem. Spoke to Brook for a bit before we started and she seemed a nice girl but it was all a bit awkward.

I didn't find her attractive sadly. Face wasn't what I'd normally go for and although heavily made up, it didn't do it for me. She is also shorter and a bit chubbier than she looks in her pictures.

Still, ploughed on and round one was some decent oral without and a titwank. Came on her tits.

After a clean up and a bit of a (quite long) chat, we went for round two. Sex in missionary and then doggy but I lost my mojo and gave up. I felt quite bad about this as I think she took it to heart and felt it was down to me not being attracted to her.

Oh well. Nice girl, enormous tits, but not for me.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Another from a few months back, in a well known budget hotel by Euston station.

Picks on AW looked fantastic and too good to resist despite some mixed reviews on here. £150 for the hour.

I'd requested a certain outfit, which was disappointingly ignored.

Hotel was easy to navigate and found the room no problem. Spoke to Brook for a bit before we started and she seemed a nice girl but it was all a bit awkward.

I didn't find her attractive sadly. Face wasn't what I'd normally go for and although heavily made up, it didn't do it for me. She is also shorter and a bit chubbier than she looks in her pictures.

Still, ploughed on and round one was some decent oral without and a titwank. Came on her tits.

After a clean up and a bit of a (quite long) chat, we went for round two. Sex in missionary and then doggy but I lost my mojo and gave up. I felt quite bad about this as I think she took it to heart and felt it was down to me not being attracted to her.

Oh well. Nice girl, enormous tits, but not for me.

You need to post AW links on your reviews.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 06:14:44 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Ladeeda

Offline OutForJustice80

I felt quite bad about this as I think she took it to heart and felt it was down to me not being attracted to her.

Yeah I’m sure she cried herself to sleep.