Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxystar69* / Barnet  (Read 1119 times)

1 review(s) for Roxy Fun  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline man0208

another wast of £80 for 1HOU

the service is crap, not a warm person

not interested in the job atall, so lazy look

says no hard baby,

OWO 2min then put condom and do OW

no kissing the profile say, OWO, DFK, GFE

you wont get any of this,

left early 20min, not a enjoy feeling.

i didn't complain much left.

she said Hungarian, i dont think so, normally HUNG GLS provide goodservice

don't wast your money 

External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

FIVE REDS FOR FIVE!!!

Fuck man you ain't having much luck.  I admire your determination but suggest you apply the following on your next punt.

In the first 60 seconds, before you hand over the cash, ask and answer the following four questions.

Is she sexy?
Does she, the room and the bed smell OK?
Is her description of the services and fees as you agreed during the booking process?
Does she smile?

If you get a "no" to any one of the four then make your apologies politely and leave

You will have wasted a bit of time but will the richer for it.  If you don't have time to punt again straight away roll the money you have saved into the next punt as your reward and write up the visit as a negative here explaining why she failed the test. 

You have the strongest negotiating position in the room, at the start of the punt, before you hand over the cash.  Don't be rushed through this and be ready to walk if required.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:37:43 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline man0208

thanks for the advise buddy

definitely follow your advise 

Offline The_Don

Roxystar69

Has had several profiles over the years and I punted her, when she worked in golder green.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (and this time, it paid off)  :)

Below is current, pictures  External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I also noted that the profile had been swapped several times offering different W/G and services.

More info has been posted in my review > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58472.msg752446#msg752446