Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Curvy April_ Leeds (touring)  (Read 890 times)

33 review(s) for _x_Ana_x_Massage  (20 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline livingalife

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins

I’d been looking for a Tontober punt and decided on April, a touring girl on her
last day in Leeds. I can see she’s had some mixed reviews on here, so was prepared to walk if we got off to a bad start. But there was no need to have worried, it was an enjoyable, short but sweet punt.

Fired off an email on AW, but from experience I find that EE girls don’t respond, so followed it up with a text. She replied by text that she was free, agreed on a time and that I would confirm an hour before. On my way into town I hit green lights all the way, so found myself early. Fired off another text - could she fit me in earlier? She was more than happy to change the time.

The venue - an apartment block in South Leeds. Found myself hopelessly lost, but a text and a phone all soon sorted that out and I was in. Up to the apartment I went.

Knocked on the door and it mysteriously opened, with April hiding behind. She’s a good looking lass, pretty with lovely smooth skin and the curves promised by her username. Beautiful pair of boobs and amazing arse, bit of a tummy, but you can’t have curves like that without one so all good with me.

Paperwork sorted, quick shower, then back into the room to find her stripped to her underwear. She slid out of her underwear and an appreciative, ‘Wow!’ burst out of my lips, without even realising I was talking. She laughed, and this instantly warmed up the atmosphere. Onto the bed!

Started off with some LFK. I get the impression that she’s not big on kissing, but she warmed up throughout the meet. She then proceeded to kiss me all over, before heading down onto OWO. Her technique is fairly light and shallow, but then built up to something much more enthusiastic and enjoyable. A brief switch onto 69, she didn’t seem to be that bothered about receiving RO, but it was a great opportunity to get a bed’s eye view of that arse.

Then on with the condom and into cowgirl. What struck me is how affectionate she was, leaning in for more light kisses, but also kissing me in the neck and chest. A little detail, but it helped generate an intimacy and a warmth that I wasn’t expecting. We then switched into missionary, then legs over my shoulder to a ridiculously early finish on my behalf. I think we were half way into the meet by this time, but as I’m a once an hour guy, that was the end of that.

We lay and chatted for the rest of the meet. I wouldn’t class it as time wasting in her part - I’m aware of my limitations and was happy to just enjoy a moment of chatting and companionship. She’s a lovely lass, I really enjoyed her company, and her attention to detail throughout the meet of peppering me with little kisses helped to elevate it into solid GFE. 

Pretty vanilla punt, all told, short and sweet, but the sweet means it has to definitely be a green. Besides, the short aspect of the meet was entirely my fault, so I can’t hold her at fault for that!  It overall, a lovely half hour with a sweet girl.

She tells me that she’s returning back down south for a month,  but may be returning to Leeds in the run up to Christmas.